Lee Joo-yeon, you're from Ulchan! A rustic headband plus pose Perfect match digestion

Singer and actor Lee Joo-yeon showed off his beautiful looks from Ulchan.Lee Joo-yeon posted several photos on his instagram on the 12th, along with the message Thank you for letting me travel to Diva memories 12 years ago.Lee Joo-yeon in the photo reminds me of the time I was with After School members and I was working as Diva 12 years ago.The sole picture also catches the eye of beautiful look that seems to be against the years.In Lee Joo-yeons photo, fans are responding explosively with comments such as I can not sleep because of my sister, Please come back again, I am only right for the years, I was tearful when I saw my sisters stage, The most shining sisters on stage.Meanwhile, After School, which Lee Joo-yeon belongs to, debuted in 2009.He has left numerous famous songs such as Bang, Diva, Shampoo, and First Love. He recently appeared on SBS Civilization Express special feature and came to the stage with his members for a long time.Lee Joo-yeon SNS

Singer and Actor Lee Joo-yeon showed off his Beautiful looks from Ulchan.

Lee Joo-yeon posted several photos on his instagram on the 12th, along with the message "Thank you for letting me travel to Diva memories 12 years ago."

Lee Joo-yeon in the photo reminds me of the time I was with After School members and I was working as 'Diva' 12 years ago. The sole picture also catches the eye of beautiful look that seems to be against the years.

In Lee Joo-yeon's photo, fans are responding explosively with comments such as "I can not sleep because of my sister", "Please come back again", "I am only right for the years", "I was tearful when I saw my sisters stage", "The most shining sisters on stage".

Meanwhile, After School, which Lee Joo-yeon belongs to, debuted in 2009. He has left numerous famous songs such as Bang, Diva, Shampoo, and First Love. He recently appeared on SBS 'Civilization Express' special feature and came to the stage with his members for a long time.

Lee Joo-yeon SNS