Yi Jang-hui "Motorcycle Time. Is Missing Ice" .00, Why I Bearded (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, Yi Jang-hui told the story of Mustaches listing.Yi Jang-hui appeared in SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 13th.All of them were moved to the Ulleung Airport Heavenly Arts Center, which turned out to be a gift from Europe.Is it not the first time that Europe has presented a concert hall?I can enjoy nature and perform, so I can do all the dreams, said Yi Jang-hui, who laughed at the Ulleung Airport Heaven Art Center.We moved to the second floor.Yi Jang-hui, who has been in pop songs since the hit song Thats You, said, Pop song lyrics were straightforward, but at that time Korea was not spoken, but octopus, and tried to write colloquial.I think people liked it.His unconventional wild-eyed-style photographs of Motorcycles also caught the eye, all of which were shouted cool-looking delicacies.Yi Jang-hui said, The motorcycle time fell, and the face was so messy that there was no tooth, and the tooth was stuck on the lips. The doctor told me to raise Mustache because of the scar, and I raised my beard to cover the scar.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, Yi Jang-hui told the story of Mustache's listing.

Yi Jang-hui appeared in SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 13th.

All of them were moved to the Ulleung Airport Heavenly Arts Center, which turned out to be a gift from Europe. “Is it not the first time that Europe has presented a concert hall?”

"I can enjoy nature and perform, so I can do all the dreams," said Yi Jang-hui, who laughed at the Ulleung Airport Heaven Art Center.

We moved to the second floor. Yi Jang-hui, who has been in pop songs since the hit song 'That's You', said, "Pop song lyrics were straightforward, but at that time Korea was not spoken, but octopus, and tried to write colloquial. I think people liked it.”

His unconventional wild-eyed-style photographs of Motorcycles also caught the eye, all of which were shouted "cool-looking delicacies."

Yi Jang-hui said, "The Motorcycle time fell, and the face was so messy that there was no tooth, and the tooth was stuck on the lips." "The doctor told me to raise Mustache because of the scar, and I raised my beard to cover the scar."

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen