Yi Jang-hui, 13000 pyong Ulleung Airport Paradise Revealed...Lee Seung-gi "Never Thought of Heaven" (All The Butlers')

Romantic sabu Yi Jang-hui has revealed his daily life in Ulleungdo.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 13th, a day was held with the romantic master Yi Jang-hui, who kept dreams and romance about heaven.On this day, the members headed to Ulleungdo to meet the master Yi Jang-hui, who calls Ulleungdo heaven.Members who entered the Ulleungdo, The sky can only enter, had a luxurious meal, welcoming the hansang full of Ulleungdos acidity.Yi Jang-hui invited the members directly to his house, Ulleung Airport Heaven located in Ulleungdo.The members were surprised by the sight of the sight as soon as they entered Garden: Yi Jang-huis house combines a private pond, a water fountain and an outdoor performance hall where the egrets are located.In Yi Jang-huis remarks that Ulleungdo alone has 13,000 pyeong of land, Jung Eun-woo speculated that it is the richest man ever.Yi Jang-hui said, I bought it in 1996 and retired in 2004. I originally made a garden in the field because I was a paddy field. He said he was against the largest Garden stone Pilot Peak in World.Yi Jang-hui said he was always curious about what is my favorite and said, In 1988, I was in the Seoraksan hermit for three months. At one point, a full moon rose on the hill.Looking down the Searaksan Valley, it was a rocky mountain that seemed to come out of the sun. For the first time, I felt Oh! Its my favorite moment!I realized that what I like is nature, he said.Yi Jang-hui, who traveled around the nature of the United States of America, Death Valley, Alaska and other Worlds, said, I walked into Ulleungdo for 10 days at the invitation of Friend and walked around.I thought, he said, explaining why he settled in Ulleungdo.Also at Garden in Yi Jang-hui was a place where the signatures of the 50-year-old Friends were carved into the rock.He said, I was in the United States of America in the 70s singer and The Hemp Catch. If I am a politician, I should stop it.To raise the alarm. At that time, I was in the newspaper and stopped singing. I was happy that all the friends were happy to think that I was really happy, he said, I always felt like I was with friends in Ulleungdo by engraving the names of friends who had been in my 20s on the rocks.In addition, Yi Jang-hui released the Ulleung Airport Heavenly Art Center, saying, I built a theater in Gyeongsangbuk-do.Shin Sung-rok envied, I have achieved all my dreams, seeing this music heaven of Master.Yi Jang-hui recalled his time in United States of America and recalled his meeting with United States of Americas 41st President George Bush.Yi Jang-hui, who founded a Korean radio station in Los Angeles in 1989, said, There were many Korean stores that were looted and burned during the LA riots, so our radio became a communication network for Koreans.It was a lifeline for Koreans, he said. One day, a phone call came from the White House and said that he was coming to the door because of the LA riot.I greeted him in the parking lot and said a word for the Korean people in the studio. Yi Jang-hui surprised the members with his early apt routine. Yi Jang-hui, now 75 years old, covered various latest machines in the face of Steve Jangs.Regarding the conditions of heaven, he defined it as good friend and nature, music, and wine and good friend and enjoyable wine.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought I had thought about my own heaven. I have never thought about heaven because I have been running and busy.I hope there will be a house that can be fun, a comfortable house, a house that can work outside and relax completely. Shin Sung-rok then expressed his affection for his daughter, saying, The appearance of his daughters child growing up is heaven.Yi Jang-hui sang the hit song When My Age Is Sixty and One himself and thought about the meaning of life with the members; Yi Jang-hui said, I was so curious about my future.Now that I am in my 60s, I think, I lived as I wanted to live. I want to be a person who thinks about me. The members wrote the lyrics of When it is sixty and one.Lee Seung-gi said, Is it only working when I am sixty and one? Yi Jang-hui said, I know sadness when I know joy.Kim Dong-hyun wrote, Can I fight then? Cage, is it just the fighter?I want to do it now and I think I can do it, but when I see the word sixty, I think I will play it then, he said.The two-way brother recalled his life of learning about stocks and coins, and laughed at the cry of How much do I have then?Finally, Jung Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok, who will get off after the broadcast next week, recalled long memories by putting their affection for All The Butlers members in the lyrics.

'Romantic sabu' Yi Jang-hui has revealed his daily life in Ulleungdo.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 13th, a day was held with the romantic master Yi Jang-hui, who kept dreams and romance about heaven. On this day, the members headed to Ulleungdo to meet the master Yi Jang-hui, who calls Ulleungdo heaven. Members who entered the Ulleungdo, "The sky can only enter," had a luxurious meal, welcoming the hansang full of Ulleungdo's acidity.

Yi Jang-hui invited the members directly to his house, 'Ulleung Airport Heaven' located in Ulleungdo. The members were surprised by the sight of the sight as soon as they entered Garden: Yi Jang-hui's house combines a private pond, a water fountain and an outdoor performance hall where the egrets are located. In Yi Jang-hui's remarks that "Ulleungdo alone has 13,000 pyeong of land," Jung Eun-woo speculated that "it is the richest man ever." Yi Jang-hui said, "I bought it in 1996 and retired in 2004." "I originally made a Garden in the field because I was a paddy field." He said he was against the largest Garden stone 'Pilot Peak' in World.

Yi Jang-hui said he was always curious about "what is my favorite" and said, "In 1988, I was in the Seoraksan hermit for three months. At one point, a full moon rose on the hill. Looking down the Searaksan Valley, it was a rocky mountain that seemed to come out of the sun. For the first time, I felt 'Oh! It's my favorite moment!' "I realized that what I like is nature," he said. Yi Jang-hui, who traveled around the nature of the United States of America, Death Valley, Alaska and other Worlds, said, "I walked into Ulleungdo for 10 days at the invitation of Friend and walked around. "I thought," he said, explaining why he settled in Ulleungdo.

Also at Garden in Yi Jang-hui was a place where the signatures of the 50-year-old Friends were carved into the rock. He said, "I was in the United States of America in the '70s singer' and 'The Hemp Catch'." "If I am a politician, I should stop it. To raise the alarm. At that time, I was in the newspaper and stopped singing. " "I was happy that all the Friends were happy to think that I was really happy," he said, "I always felt like I was with Friends in Ulleungdo by engraving the names of Friends who had been in my 20s on the rocks."

In addition, Yi Jang-hui released the 'Ulleung Airport Heavenly Art Center', saying, "I built a theater in Gyeongsangbuk-do." Shin Sung-rok envied, "I have achieved all my dreams," seeing this music heaven of Master. Yi Jang-hui recalled his time in United States of America and recalled his meeting with United States of America's 41st President George Bush. Yi Jang-hui, who founded a Korean radio station in Los Angeles in 1989, said, "There were many Korean stores that were looted and burned during the LA riots, so our radio became a communication network for Koreans. "It was a lifeline for Koreans," he said. "One day, a phone call came from the White House and said that he was coming to the door because of the LA riot. I greeted him in the parking lot and said a word for the Korean people in the studio. "

Yi Jang-hui surprised the members with his early apt routine. Yi Jang-hui, now 75 years old, covered various latest machines in the face of 'Steve Jangs'. Regarding the conditions of heaven, he defined it as "good Friend and nature, music, and wine" and "good Friend and enjoyable wine". Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought I had thought about my own heaven." "I have never thought about heaven because I have been running and busy. I hope there will be a house that can be fun, a comfortable house, a house that can work outside and relax completely. " Shin Sung-rok then expressed his affection for his daughter, saying, "The appearance of his daughter's child growing up is heaven."

Yi Jang-hui sang the hit song "When My Age Is Sixty and One" himself and thought about the meaning of life with the members; Yi Jang-hui said, "I was so curious about my future. Now that I am in my 60s, I think, 'I lived as I wanted to live. I want to be a person who thinks about me.' "

The members wrote the lyrics of "When it is sixty and one". Lee Seung-gi said, "Is it only working when I am sixty and one?" Yi Jang-hui said, "I know sadness when I know joy." Kim Dong-hyun wrote, 'Can I fight then? Cage, is it just the fighter?' "I want to do it now and I think I can do it, but when I see the word sixty, I think I will play it then," he said. The two-way brother recalled his life of learning about stocks and coins, and laughed at the cry of "How much do I have then?

Finally, Jung Eun-woo and Shin Sung-rok, who will get off after the broadcast next week, recalled long memories by putting their affection for All The Butlers' members in the lyrics.