Lee Hyunjoo "was accused...I don't want to give back the pain, members stop blaming"

Former girl group April member Lee Hyunjoo, 23, has added his position.Lee Hyunjoo said on the 18th, First of all, if you tell me my current situation briefly, my brother who was sued is still a student, so we were all concentrating on responding to my brothers complaint. We have not heard from Police yet, but we have learned that I was sued through the report.Lee Hyunjoo said: I know that many people are worried and cheering.I am sincerely grateful, he said. I am responding well to the present and I think I can do well in the future. Today I was a little worried about it, so I posted it.As you know, there have been a lot of things recently, and I know better than anyone that criticism or flaming is painful and difficult to endure. I am doing well in Savoie now, but when I look at the recent situation, I feel worried about the time I was sick and sick.I do not want to give back the pain I received to someone. Lee Hyunjoo then said: Everyone can do the wrong thing.However, if you try to admit the mistake and try to catch Baro, I think you can call it a mistake because you can forgive. So I would like to ask you to stop blaming or flaming for your members and acquaintances.Lee Hyunjoo said: I have been trying to live with gratitude for my little happiness.I hope everyone has the right to be happy and can be like that. Today, it is raining and I am worried about it.I hope everyone will be happy Friday, and I am grateful for reading the article without warning. Hello, this is Lee HyunjooFirst of all, if you tell me briefly about my current situation, my brother who was sued was still a student, so all of our family were concentrating on responding to his complaint.And I have not heard from Police yet, but I have learned that I have been sued through the report, and I think I should prepare my complaint in the future.I know that many people are concerned and supportive. I really appreciate it. Ive been responding well and I think I can continue to do well.I was a little worried today, so I posted it.You know, there have been a lot of things recently, because I know better than anyone that blame or flaming is painful and hard to bear.I am now doing well in Savoie, but in recent situations, I think of the time when my body and mind were sick.I dont want to give back the pain Ive been given to someone.Everyone can do the wrong thing, but if you admit it and try to catch Baro, you can call it a mistake because it is forgiving.So I would like to ask you to stop blaming or flaming members or acquaintances.I have tried to live with gratitude for my little happiness. I wish everyone had the right to be happy and that could happen.I am worried about the rain today, and I hope everyone will be happy Friday, and thank you for reading the unspoken article.

Former girl group April member Lee Hyunjoo, 23, has added his position.

Lee Hyunjoo said on the 18th, "First of all, if you tell me my current situation briefly, my brother who was sued is still a student, so we were all concentrating on responding to my brother's complaint." "We have not heard from Police yet, but we have learned that I was sued through the report.

Lee Hyunjoo said: "I know that many people are worried and cheering. I am sincerely grateful, "he said." I am responding well to the present and I think I can do well in the future. "

"Today I was a little worried about it, so I posted it. As you know, there have been a lot of things recently, and I know better than anyone that criticism or Flaming is painful and difficult to endure. "I am doing well in Savoie now, but when I look at the recent situation, I feel worried about the time I was sick and sick. I do not want to give back the pain I received to someone. "

Lee Hyunjoo then said: "Everyone can do the wrong thing. However, if you try to admit the mistake and try to catch Baro, I think you can call it a mistake because you can forgive. "So I would like to ask you to stop blaming or Flaming for your members and acquaintances."

Lee Hyunjoo said: "I have been trying to live with gratitude for my little happiness. I hope everyone has the right to be happy and can be like that. "Today, it is raining and I am worried about it. I hope everyone will be happy Friday, and I am grateful for reading the article without warning. "

Hello, this is Lee Hyunjoo

First of all, if you tell me briefly about my current situation, my brother who was sued was still a student, so all of our Family were concentrating on responding to his complaint. And I have not heard from Police yet, but I have learned that I have been sued through the report, and I think I should prepare my complaint in the future. I know that many people are concerned and supportive. I really appreciate it. I've been responding well and I think I can continue to do well.

I was a little worried today, so I posted it. You know, there have been a lot of things recently, because I know better than anyone that blame or Flaming is painful and hard to bear. I am now doing well in Savoie, but in recent situations, I think of the time when my body and mind were sick. I don't want to give back the pain I've been given to someone.

Everyone can do the wrong thing, but if you admit it and try to catch Baro, you can call it a mistake because it is forgiving. So I would like to ask you to stop blaming or Flaming members or acquaintances.

I have tried to live with gratitude for my little happiness. I wish everyone had the right to be happy and that could happen.

I am worried about the rain today, and I hope everyone will be happy Friday, and thank you for reading the unspoken article.