Lee Chang-hoon, 17-year-old wife and confession of each room "Raise your legs at the time of full-scale" (Healthy House)

Lee Chang-hoon revealed why he slept with his wife separately.Actor Lee Chang-hoon and his 17-year-old wife Kim Mi-jung appeared on the TV Chosun Healthy House broadcast on June 28 and released a house where they live with their daughter.On this day, Kim Mi-jung introduced the bedroom and said, The room is the main room, but the room with my brother is always dark.Cho said, Is not the room of the couple? And Kim Mi-jung replied, In fact, I sleep with my daughter Hyoju.Lee Chang-hoon said, I can not sleep without a pillow. One day I unconsciously put my legs on my wifes stomach. I have been falling apart since then and I have started to sleep.

Lee Chang-hoon revealed why he slept with his wife separately.

Actor Lee Chang-hoon and his 17-year-old wife Kim Mi-jung appeared on the TV Chosun 'Healthy House' broadcast on June 28 and released a house where they live with their daughter.

On this day, Kim Mi-jung introduced the bedroom and said, "The room is the main room, but the room with my brother is always dark." Cho said, "Is not the room of the couple?" And Kim Mi-jung replied, "In fact, I sleep with my daughter Hyoju."

Lee Chang-hoon said, "I can not sleep without a pillow. One day I unconsciously put my legs on my wife's stomach." "I have been falling apart since then and I have started to sleep."