Kwak Dong-yeon Philosophy "Being a Shameless Man"

The photo shoot captures the cool and light charm of Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who has a presence as Billan Jang Han-seo of Vincenzo.In front of Elles camera, Kwak Dong-yeon digested the minimalist costumes with his own anomalous and unique feeling in front of Elles camera in a hairstyle that was trimmed as short as possible to act as a soldier in the movie <6/45> being filmed.After the filming, Interview was conducted.Kwak Dong-yeon, who said that most of the last drama Vincenzo airings were border shooters, said, I usually focus on monitoring my Acting, but this time I forgot to monitor it and watched it from the standpoint of viewers.There were too many fun scenes, he said, expressing his special affection for Vincenzo.Kwak Dong-yeon, who is preparing for several next films, including the film 6/45, said, I do not like to say that I am acting better than my age.Who would have told Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson about Harry Potter when he made it, and at the same time, he revealed his belief in Acting, and at the same time, he said, I think that the minimum ability I have to do this is to be a person who is not ashamed.The Kwak Dong-yeon pictorial can be found in the July issue of Elle.
The photo shoot captures the cool and light charm of Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who has a presence as Billan Jang Han-seo of Vincenzo.In front of Elles camera, Kwak Dong-yeon digested the minimalist costumes with his own anomalous and unique feeling in front of Elles camera in a hairstyle that was trimmed as short as possible to act as a soldier in the movie <6/45> being filmed.After the filming, Interview was conducted.Kwak Dong-yeon, who said that most of the last drama Vincenzo airings were border shooters, said, I usually focus on monitoring my Acting, but this time I forgot to monitor it and watched it from the standpoint of viewers.There were too many fun scenes, he said, expressing his special affection for Vincenzo.Kwak Dong-yeon, who is preparing for several next films, including the film 6/45, said, I do not like to say that I am acting better than my age.Who would have told Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson about Harry Potter when he made it, and at the same time, he revealed his belief in Acting, and at the same time, he said, I think that the minimum ability I have to do this is to be a person who is not ashamed.The Kwak Dong-yeon pictorial can be found in the July issue of Elle.
The photo shoot captures the cool and light charm of Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who has a presence as Billan Jang Han-seo of Vincenzo.In front of Elles camera, Kwak Dong-yeon digested the minimalist costumes with his own anomalous and unique feeling in front of Elles camera in a hairstyle that was trimmed as short as possible to act as a soldier in the movie <6/45> being filmed.After the filming, Interview was conducted.Kwak Dong-yeon, who said that most of the last drama Vincenzo airings were border shooters, said, I usually focus on monitoring my Acting, but this time I forgot to monitor it and watched it from the standpoint of viewers.There were too many fun scenes, he said, expressing his special affection for Vincenzo.Kwak Dong-yeon, who is preparing for several next films, including the film 6/45, said, I do not like to say that I am acting better than my age.Who would have told Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson about Harry Potter when he made it, and at the same time, he revealed his belief in Acting, and at the same time, he said, I think that the minimum ability I have to do this is to be a person who is not ashamed.The Kwak Dong-yeon pictorial can be found in the July issue of Elle.

The photo shoot captures the cool and light charm of Actor Kwak Dong-yeon, who has a presence as Billan Jang Han-seo of Vincenzo. In front of Elle's camera, Kwak Dong-yeon digested the minimalist costumes with his own anomalous and unique feeling in front of Elle's camera in a hairstyle that was trimmed as short as possible to act as a soldier in the movie <6/45> being filmed.

After the filming, Interview was conducted. Kwak Dong-yeon, who said that most of the last Drama Vincenzo' airings were 'border shooters', said, "I usually focus on monitoring my Acting, but this time I forgot to monitor it and watched it from the standpoint of viewers. There were too many fun scenes, "he said, expressing his special affection for Vincenzo. Kwak Dong-yeon, who is preparing for several next films, including the film '6/45', said, "I do not like to say that I am Acting better than my age. Who would have told Daniel Radcliffe or Emma Watson about Harry Potter when he made it, "and at the same time, he revealed his belief in Acting, and at the same time, he said, "I think that the minimum ability I have to do this is to be a person who is not ashamed."

The Kwak Dong-yeon pictorial can be found in the July issue of Elle.