Ku Hye-sun, more Eleganced Beautiful look "Achieving Movie Funding Goals"

Actor and director Ku Hye-sun reported on the news that the movie funding target amount was achieved.Ku Hye-sun said on his Instagram on the 15th, Funding is also the first time.I wondered if it would be possible to make a movie by funding, but todays target was achieved. Before I fell asleep. Thank you.And I will make it well. The photo shows Ku Hye-sun, who is taking a self-portrait with Elegance Beautiful looks along with a photo of Ku Hye-suns short film Dark Yellow funding target.

Actor and director Ku Hye-sun reported on the news that the movie funding target amount was achieved.

Ku Hye-sun said on his Instagram on the 15th, "Funding is also the first time. I wondered if it would be possible to make a movie by funding, but today's target was achieved. Before I fell asleep. Thank you. And I will make it well. "

The photo shows Ku Hye-sun, who is taking a self-portrait with Elegance Beautiful looks along with a photo of Ku Hye-sun's short film 'Dark Yellow' funding target.