Knowing Bros' Ho-Chul Lee "Roll top 0.017%, only reason to quit after Haru..."

Knowing Bros Ho-Chul Lee reveals why he quit the game.Actors Kim Ki-bang, Tae Hang-ho and Ho-Chul Lee came to JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.Ho-Chul Lee asked, I quit what I was really good at in Haru. Why did I do it?Kim Hee-chul answered the correct answer, and Ho-Chul Lee said, The kids were just cursing me while playing Game in the PC room. But I kept hearing my ID.So when I went there, I was a small elementary school student. I told the good kids, Did I do it well, and Did you do it well. I wanted to fight with this at the age of 30. I quit completely and often do it now.

Knowing Bros Ho-Chul Lee reveals why he quit the Game.

Actors Kim Ki-bang, Tae Hang-ho and Ho-Chul Lee came to JTBC entertainment program Knowing Bros, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.

Ho-Chul Lee asked, "I quit what I was really good at in Haru. Why did I do it?"

Kim Hee-chul answered the correct answer, and Ho-Chul Lee said, "The kids were just cursing me while playing Game in the PC room. But I kept hearing my ID. So when I went there, I was a small elementary school student. "

“I told the good kids, “Did I do it well,” and “Did you do it well.” I wanted to fight with this at the age of 30.” “I quit completely and often do it now.”