Yong-joon Kim "Hangout with Yoo?' After appearing, I returned to health anomaly...KCM "I almost became a member of SG Wannabe" ('oxmuna')

Yong-joon Kim and KCM appeared in Problem Child in House to deliver their talks.SG Wannabe Yong-joon Kim and MSG Wannabes KCM appeared on KBS2TVs Problem Child in House (oxmun son) broadcast on the 22nd.On this day, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook mentioned SG Wannabe who appeared in What do you do when you play? And Yong-joon Kim also said, We staged together, we have been on stage for so long. We practiced, but we could not practice for a long time. I was so busy working with the company.In addition, he recently said, I was more excited than that time, I did not broadcast it, I lived a happy pig life without a stage, I suddenly lived a happy pig life. I suddenly was invited to play. It was a low season mode because I was filming about a week ago. Wall is not something anyone can catch, he said.When he mentioned SG Wannabes new song release, he said, I did not plan, but I am discussing a new song because I have given so much love, and it is not yet confirmed. He added, I have delayed the group that has never been dismantled,Im surprised that MSG Wannabe is so good, and the best member is KCM, said Yong-joon Kim, who expressed his affection.I asked before my KCM debut.Ive seen Yong Joon since high school, and when I said I was making a boy group, I went to audition, but there was Yong Joon, he said, adding that he was a member of the first year he knew from his debut song.Yong-joon Kim said, I thought MSG was a distinctive voice window model, but I thought it could have been a team because I saw the harmony.They both came from idol trainees. They had different idol groups. Even KCM was B-boy.KCM said, I was dancing in the practice room because I was good at dancing, I could not be young, I was not old enough to dance, I was playing battle. I thought I just won, but my young friends were good.SG Wannabe told the story of his debut as a faceless singer.I had a name, I was a Waimi, and I asked why Waimi was so mysterious, he said. I was so mysterious for three months.I knew it was a faceless line from the same agency, KCM said, adding, I was surprised to hear that I had Alba in a department store after my debut, because I had no faceless singer, so I had to put a box in a department store at 6 a.m..Problem Child in House Capture

Yong-joon Kim and KCM appeared in Problem Child in House to deliver their talks.

SG Wannabe Yong-joon Kim and MSG Wannabe's KCM appeared on KBS2TV's Problem Child in House (oxmun son) broadcast on the 22nd.

On this day, Song Eun-yi and Kim Sook mentioned SG Wannabe who appeared in "What do you do when you play?" And Yong-joon Kim also said, "We staged together, we have been on stage for so long." "We practiced, but we could not practice for a long time. “I was so busy working with the company.”

In addition, he recently said, "I was more excited than that time, I did not broadcast it, I lived a happy pig life without a stage, I suddenly lived a happy pig life. I suddenly was invited to play." "It was a low season mode because I was filming about a week ago. “Wall is not something anyone can catch,” he said.

When he mentioned SG Wannabe's new song release, he said, "I did not plan, but I am discussing a new song because I have given so much love, and it is not yet confirmed." He added, "I have delayed the group that has never been dismantled,

“I’m surprised that MSG Wannabe is so good, and the best member is KCM,” said Yong-joon Kim, who expressed his affection.

I asked before my KCM debut. “I’ve seen Yong Joon since high school, and when I said I was making a boy group, I went to audition, but there was Yong Joon,” he said, adding that he was a member of the first year he knew from his debut song. Yong-joon Kim said, "I thought MSG was a distinctive voice window model, but I thought it could have been a team because I saw the harmony."

They both came from idol trainees. They had different idol groups. Even KCM was B-boy. KCM said, "I was dancing in the practice room because I was good at dancing, I could not be young, I was not old enough to dance, I was playing battle." "I thought I just won, but my young friends were good."

SG Wannabe told the story of his debut as a faceless singer. "I had a name, I was a Waimi, and I asked why Waimi was so mysterious," he said. "I was so mysterious for three months.

“I knew it was a faceless line from the same agency,” KCM said, adding, “I was surprised to hear that I had Alba in a department store after my debut, because I had no faceless singer, so I had to put a box in a department store at 6 a.m..”

Problem Child in House’ Capture