Kim Tae-hwan, wife of Beautiful lookers Kim Min-ah openly "rejected marriage for daughter after divorce" (afflicted couple)

The 26-year-old movie actor Kim Tae-hwan and his wife Kim Min-ah, a yoga leader from the National Dance Company, will appear on the full-fledged 19-gold couple talk show Afflicted Couple (hereinafter called Afflicted Couple), co-produced by Channel A and SKY Channel.Actor Kim Tae-hwan, who made his debut in the 1999 film No Sun and has been in the outskirts of his life by appearing in more than 30 films including the gas station raid and the family glory, will appear in the afflicted couples Weather View, which will air on June 28.He claimed to be a client of Secret View and said, I wanted to bury it.Although she foreshadowed the revelation, her wife Kim Min-ah quietly blew a punch to stop acting and boasted of an extraordinary force.The couple, who remarried after their wife failed their first marriage, had a unique love story.I met my wife in my late thirties and was so incapable of thinking, Can I like this person like this? Kim Tae-hwan said, I made a book by tying up my love letter for a year.However, Kim Min-ah, a wife who had a diverce experience and a 13-year-old daughter, refused Kim Tae-hwans proposal and said, Because of the obvious opposition of my parents.Kim Tae-hwan showed his sincerity to get married to his mother, and Kim Min-ah decided to make a final decision after asking his daughters doctor.Fortunately, her daughter said, I want two people to marry, and the two married.Kim Min-ah expressed gratitude to her husband Kim Tae-hwan, saying, If the child was hard or if the relationship between her husband and her daughter was not intimate, it would have been difficult to remarry.Although there was such a warm background, Kim Tae-hwan said, I was so upset today that I asked him. He fell into a rage with the expression of the main character of the revenge blood clot.MCs said, What is the problem with a couple who looks really good?

The 26-year-old movie actor Kim Tae-hwan and his wife Kim Min-ah, a yoga leader from the National Dance Company, will appear on the full-fledged 19-gold couple talk show afflicted couple (hereinafter called afflicted couple), co-produced by Channel A and SKY Channel.

Actor Kim Tae-hwan, who made his debut in the 1999 film No Sun and has been in the outskirts of his life by appearing in more than 30 films including the gas station raid and the family glory, will appear in the afflicted couple''s Weather View, which will air on June 28.

He claimed to be a client of 'Secret View' and said, "I wanted to bury it." Although she foreshadowed the revelation, her wife Kim Min-ah quietly blew a punch to "stop acting" and boasted of an extraordinary force.

The couple, who remarried after their wife failed their first marriage, had a unique love story. “I met my wife in my late thirties and was so incapable of thinking, ‘Can I like this person like this?’” Kim Tae-hwan said, “I made a book by tying up my love letter for a year.”

However, Kim Min-ah, a wife who had a diverce experience and a 13-year-old daughter, refused Kim Tae-hwan's proposal and said, "Because of the obvious opposition of my parents." Kim Tae-hwan showed his sincerity to get married to his mother, and Kim Min-ah decided to make a final decision after asking his daughter's doctor. Fortunately, her daughter said, "I want two people to marry," and the two married. Kim Min-ah expressed gratitude to her husband Kim Tae-hwan, saying, "If the child was hard or if the relationship between her husband and her daughter was not intimate, it would have been difficult to remarry."

Although there was such a warm background, Kim Tae-hwan said, "I was so upset today that I asked him." He fell into a rage with the expression of the main character of the "revenge blood clot". MCs said, "What is the problem with a couple who looks really good?"