Kim Soo Chan re-discussion "All cost of food and beverages to handle loans...debts have been given in Settlement."

On the 25th, Kim Soo Chan said through the official fan cafe, I only tell you the truth.The company was forced to sign up for college earlier this year to postpone Army, he said, reversing his position as a member of his agency.The agency said in an official document released on the day regarding Kim Soo Chans sudden military enlistment, The company decided that it was reasonable to implement the obligation of the state faster than to continue limited activities in the aftermath of Corona 19, and it was proposed by the company and agreed with me.Kim Soo Chan also agreed with his agency that I went through a settlement process that I checked with myself every month for transparent settlement processing and received signatures and said, I also agreed that if I work like that, I might have a settlement amount.It is true that I gave the Settlement table every month. There was no Settlement amount, but it was rather negative.All the money received for the food and shelter was a settlement book that was loaned and increased in debt, he explained.The Lee Tzsche cost of food and shelter is only increasing debt, so I asked for it only by the end of March and not to receive it anymore.The Settlement document, which I checked through my lawyer, includes the money I paid as a down payment at the time of the contract, he said.Kim Soo Chan concluded by adding, If you are honest with everything, you will not be afraid. This article will also be erased. I would be very sorry if it is erased like Instagram.Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram account on the 24th, The reason why I had to give up my precious and valuable fixed programs and start my military service was that I had more than 200 million won to pay back to my agency for the last three years.My choice to prevent the more I do my job, the more I cant earn my living expenses every month is to put everything down and start my military service I thought I would do someday, he said. I sent a primary content certificate (to my lawyer) and Im reviewing the contents with the help of my lawyer.Im telling you the truth.To postpone Army, the company also enrolled the university earlier this year, and I agreed that if I was doing so, I would have a settlement amount.Its true that you gave me a monthly Settlement ticket.There was no amount of settlement, rather negative, and all the money received as a cause of food and shelter (money to maintain other life, such as rent) was loaned and the debt was increased.The Lee Tzsche has asked me not to accept it until the end of March because it is only increasing my debt to receive the cost of food and shelter.The Settlement document, which I checked through my lawyer, is included in the money to pay back the down payment at the time of the contract.If you are honest with everything, there is nothing to fear.This article will also be erased. Im very sorry if it is erased like Insta.

On the 25th, Kim Soo Chan said through the official fan cafe, "I only tell you the truth. “The company was forced to sign up for college earlier this year to postpone Army,” he said, reversing his position as a member of his agency.

The agency said in an official document released on the day regarding Kim Soo Chan's sudden military enlistment, "The company decided that it was reasonable to implement the obligation of the state faster than to continue limited activities in the aftermath of Corona 19, and it was proposed by the company and agreed with me."

Kim Soo Chan also agreed with his agency that "I went through a Settlement process that I checked with myself every month for transparent Settlement processing and received signatures" and said, "I also agreed that if I work like that, I might have a Settlement amount. It is true that I gave the Settlement table every month. "There was no Settlement amount, but it was rather negative. “All the money received for the food and shelter was a Settlement book that was loaned and increased in debt,” he explained.

“The Lee Tzsche cost of food and shelter is only increasing debt, so I asked for it only by the end of March and not to receive it anymore. “The Settlement document, which I checked through my lawyer, includes the money I paid as a down payment at the time of the contract,” he said.

Kim Soo Chan concluded by adding, "If you are honest with everything, you will not be afraid. This article will also be erased. I would be very sorry if it is erased like Instagram."

Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram account on the 24th, "The reason why I had to give up my precious and valuable fixed programs and start my military service was that I had more than 200 million won to pay back to my agency for the last three years.

“My choice to prevent the more I do my job, the more I can’t earn my living expenses every month is to put everything down and start my military service I thought I would do someday,” he said. “I sent a primary content certificate (to my lawyer) and I’m reviewing the contents with the help of my lawyer.”

I'm telling you the truth.

To postpone Army, the company also enrolled the university earlier this year, and I agreed that if I was doing so, I would have a Settlement amount.

It's true that you gave me a monthly Settlement ticket. There was no amount of Settlement, rather negative, and all the money received as a cause of food and shelter (money to maintain other life, such as rent) was loaned and the debt was increased.

The Lee Tzsche has asked me not to accept it until the end of March because it is only increasing my debt to receive the cost of food and shelter. The Settlement document, which I checked through my lawyer, is included in the money to pay back the down payment at the time of the contract.

If you are honest with everything, there is nothing to fear.

This article will also be erased. I'm very sorry if it is erased like Insta.