Kim Soo Chan "As you act, you will only increase your debt. .. 200 million debts at zero netlement for three years" Music K and Dispute resolution revelation

Singer Kim Soo Chan from Mr Trot announced that he is in the process of dispute resolution with his agency Music K Entertainment.Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram account on the 24th, The reason why I had to give up my precious and valuable fixed programs and start my military service was that what I got from my singing activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay for Settlement 0 won.The more I do my work, the more I will increase my debt and prevent the situation that I can not earn my monthly living expenses, my Choices was to put everything down and start the service I thought I would fulfill someday.Kim Soo Chan said, Now I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Music K.He said, But the military service period is a salary, so I have to thank you. I wanted to stop work and let you rest, but Im sorry, Mom.The article is currently deleted. Music K Entertainment said, We are checking the facts, he said.Kim Soo Chan debuted in the music industry in 2012, 2020 yearHe was in the top 10 in the comprehensive channel Mr Trot and was greatly loved. He entered the training center on May 27 and received basic military training.It is a happy and thank you that I have been singing and standing on stage.The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start Military service was that what I got from my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at Setlement 0 won.My Choices, which was to prevent the situation where the more I did, the more I increased my debt and the less I could earn my monthly living expenses, started the Military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.This Insta account may also be written as much as the Music K official manages it together, but I believe in the quick queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.Still, the Military service period is paycheck, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.

Singer Kim Soo Chan from 'Mr Trot' announced that he is in the process of Dispute resolution with his agency Music K Entertainment.

Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram account on the 24th, "The reason why I had to give up my precious and valuable fixed programs and start my Military service was that what I got from my singing activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay for Settlement 0 won."

"The more I do my work, the more I will increase my debt and prevent the situation that I can not earn my monthly living expenses, my Choices was to put everything down and start the service I thought I would fulfill someday."

Kim Soo Chan said, "Now I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Music K."

He said, "But the Military service period is a salary, so I have to Thank You. I wanted to stop work and let you rest, but I'm sorry, Mom."

The article is currently deleted. Music K Entertainment said, "We are checking the facts," he said.

Kim Soo Chan debuted in the music industry in 2012, 2020 year He was in the top 10 in the comprehensive channel 'Mr Trot' and was greatly loved. He entered the training center on May 27 and received basic military training.

It is a happy and Thank You that I have been singing and standing on stage. The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start Military service was that what I got from my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at Setlement 0 won.

My Choices, which was to prevent the situation where the more I did, the more I increased my debt and the less I could earn my monthly living expenses, started the Military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.

As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.

This Insta account may also be written as much as the Music K official manages it together, but I believe in the quick queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.

Still, the Military service period is paycheck, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.