Kim Soo Chan, agency Music K Exposure "Enlisted Reason? Settlement 0 won + Debt 200 million for 3 years"

Kim Soo Chan said he sent a proof of content to his agency Music K Entertainment.Singer Kim Soo Chan posted a long article on his Instagram on June 24.Kim Soo Chan said, It is a happy and thank you to sing and stand on stage.The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start the Military service was that what I got from my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at Setlement 0 won. My Choices, who wanted to prevent the increase in debt and the monthly living expenses, was to start military service that I thought would someday put down everything and fulfill it. As I lacked knowledge in this part, I sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer, I am reviewing the contents.Kim Soo Chan said, This Instagram account may also be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe in the quick queen and Princesses.Finally, Kim Soo Chan said, I still have to thank you for my salary during the military service, he added. I wanted to quit and let you rest, but Im sorry.A related official of Music K Entertainment said, We are confirming it.It is a happy and thank you that I have been singing and standing on stage.The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start Military service was that what I got from my singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Musick at Setlement 0 won.My Choices, which was to prevent the situation where the more I did, the more I increased my debt and the less I could earn my monthly living expenses, started the Military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday.As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.This Instagram account may also be written as much as the music k official manages it together, but I believe in the fast queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.Still, the Military service period is paycheck, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.

Kim Soo Chan said he sent a proof of content to his agency Music K Entertainment.

Singer Kim Soo Chan posted a long article on his Instagram on June 24.

Kim Soo Chan said, "It is a happy and Thank You to sing and stand on stage. The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start the Military service was that what I got from my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Music K at Setlement 0 won. "

"My Choices, who wanted to prevent the increase in debt and the monthly living expenses, was to start Military service that I thought would someday put down everything and fulfill it." "As I lacked knowledge in this part, I sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer, I am reviewing the contents."

Kim Soo Chan said, "This Instagram account may also be written as well as managed by Music K officials, but I believe in the quick queen and Princesses."

Finally, Kim Soo Chan said, "I still have to Thank You for my salary during the Military service," he added. "I wanted to quit and let you rest, but I'm sorry.

A related official of Music K Entertainment said, "We are confirming it."

It is a happy and Thank You that I have been singing and standing on stage. The reason why I had to give up precious and valuable fixed programs and start Military service was that what I got from my Singer activity with Music K Entertainment for the past three years was more than 200 million debts to pay back to Musick at Setlement 0 won. My Choices, which was to prevent the situation where the more I did, the more I increased my debt and the less I could earn my monthly living expenses, started the Military service that I thought I would put down everything and implement someday. As I lack knowledge in this part, I have sent the first content certificate with the help of my lawyer now, and I am reviewing the contents by receiving the answer from Musick.

This Instagram account may also be written as much as the music k official manages it together, but I believe in the fast queen, Princesses ~ It will be solved well.

Still, the Military service period is paycheck, so you have to thank me. I wanted to quit and rest, Mom.