Hye-ja Kim Soo-mi, longest-serving Drama 'power diary' Why I wanted to get off ('power diary 2021')

The hidden story is revealed after the end of Power Diary in Power Diary 2021.On the 24th, MBC Document Flex - Power Diary 2021 (Abbreviated Power Diary 2021) said on the 25th that the hidden story of the end of the Power Diary, which was not known until now, will be released for the first time.Starting with the first broadcast on October 21, 1980, Power Diary, which became a national drama with more than 40% TV viewer ratings, gradually began to decline in the mid-90s.Actor Hye-ja Kim recalled when the publics interest in the power diary was getting away, saying, When I ride a taxi, (the driver) is like, The best of the real power diary, and then, What day is it broadcasting for a while?I did not see it. So it is so painful. Actor Hye-ja Kim regretted that as time went by, the father-mother character of Power Diary went away from the parents prize that viewers wanted.And It was only a big thing to write wigs.It was not an actor, and I am so angry as an actor, but this seems to be getting the price of a wig. He confessed for the first time about the sense of self-defeating that appeared in the power diary Actor Kim Soo-mi also said that among the power diary Actors, people were asking to get off the way. I was a little tired personally.I dont want to add a power diary to you when Im honest with you. He made me guess the hearts of the actors at the time.When the situation reached the pole, Actor Hye-ja Kim even asked the production team of the power diary at the time to kill me in the play.Hye-ja Kim said, When I go to see my youngest daughter and die in a car accident, my father is a widower, so how sad it is that his wife is dead.I think there will be a lot of words to remarry and the story will be a little rich. I will not be happy at all, so I can not do it. But eventually, the leading actors, including Hye-ja Kim, fixed their minds and struggled to keep Drama to the end.Attention is drawn to the tearful story of Actors, who made a heart-wrenching story and a power diary. It airs at 8:50 pm on the 25th.MBC is provided.The second part of MBCs 60th anniversary feature Documentplex - Power Diary 2021 will be broadcast on June 25 (Friday) at 8:50 pm.

The hidden story is revealed after the end of 'Power Diary' in 'Power Diary 2021'.

On the 24th, mbc 'Document Flex - Power Diary 2021 (Abbreviated Power Diary 2021)' said on the 25th that the hidden story of the end of the 'Power Diary', which was not known until now, will be released for the first time.

Starting with the first broadcast on October 21, 1980, 'Power Diary', which became a national Drama with more than 40% TV viewer ratings, gradually began to decline in the mid-90s. Actor Hye-ja Kim recalled when the public's interest in the "power diary" was getting away, saying, "When I ride a taxi, (the driver) is like, 'The best of the real power diary,' and then, 'What day is it broadcasting for a while?' I did not see it. So it is so painful. "

Actor Hye-ja Kim regretted that as time went by, the father-mother character of "Power Diary" went away from the parents' prize that viewers wanted. And "It was only a big thing to write wigs. It was not an Actor, "and" I am so angry as an Actor, but this seems to be getting the price of a wig. "He confessed for the first time about the sense of self-defeating that appeared in the" power diary "

Actor Kim Soo-mi also said that among the 'power diary' Actors, people were asking to get off the way. "I was a little tired personally. I don't want to add a "power diary" to you when I'm honest with you." He made me guess the hearts of the Actors at the time.

When the situation reached the pole, Actor Hye-ja Kim even asked the production team of the "power diary" at the time to "kill me in the play". Hye-ja Kim said, "When I go to see my youngest daughter and die in a car accident, my father is a widower, so how sad it is that his wife is dead. I think there will be a lot of words to remarry and the story will be a little rich. I will not be happy at all, so I can not do it. "

But eventually, the leading Actors, including Hye-ja Kim, fixed their minds and struggled to keep Drama to the end. Attention is drawn to the tearful story of Actors, who made a heart-wrenching story and a "power diary." It airs at 8:50 pm on the 25th.

mbc is provided.

The second part of mbc's 60th anniversary feature Documentplex - Power Diary 2021 will be broadcast on June 25 (Friday) at 8:50 pm.