Killagram, Hemp smoking Imprisonment 1 year old...probability of deportation

Judge Park Sung-kyu, the 4th criminal justice of the Seoul Southern District Court, conducted a trial on the charges of possession and absorption of Kilagram Hemp second (a violation of the law on drug management).Prosecutors revealed that Kilagram had inhaled with a Hemp 3.02g in March, and asked Kilagram for a penalty of 200,000 won a year for Imprisonment.Kilagram is a United States of America national.The current Immigration Control Act stipulates that foreigners who have been sentenced to more than a safe, including Probation, should be forced out.As a result, even if you receive Probation, you are likely to be deported to United States of America.Kilagram said, I think I expressed my hard and lonely mind in Korea in the wrong way. He acknowledged the allegations, saying, I thought that if I smoked Hemp, my mind would calm down.Kilagram was arrested at Police on March 1, at around 4:10 pm, after receiving a report that he smelled smelling at his home in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Police questioned Hemp smoking but Kilagram denied the allegations, saying: I dont do Hemp - its just the smell of e-cigarettes.But Police found a dry leafy Hemp in the kitchen.In addition, we found a plastic inhaler used to smok powdered Hemp and Hemp in ventilation boxes and workshop drawers.In the end, Kilagram admitted that he bought Hemp for about 400,000 won from a foreigner who did not know in Seoul Itaewon last December and some of them smoked.Kilagram also apologized to his fans through his SNS at the time, saying, I am really sorry to disappoint those who really loved me, cheered me, or did not know about me at all.Kilagram appeared on Mnet Show Me Money Season 5 and Season 6 to announce his name.
Judge Park Sung-kyu, the 4th criminal justice of the Seoul Southern District Court, conducted a trial on the charges of possession and absorption of Kilagram Hemp second (a violation of the law on drug management).Prosecutors revealed that Kilagram had inhaled with a Hemp 3.02g in March, and asked Kilagram for a penalty of 200,000 won a year for Imprisonment.Kilagram is a United States of America national.The current Immigration Control Act stipulates that foreigners who have been sentenced to more than a safe, including Probation, should be forced out.As a result, even if you receive Probation, you are likely to be deported to United States of America.Kilagram said, I think I expressed my hard and lonely mind in Korea in the wrong way. He acknowledged the allegations, saying, I thought that if I smoked Hemp, my mind would calm down.Kilagram was arrested at Police on March 1, at around 4:10 pm, after receiving a report that he smelled smelling at his home in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul.Police questioned Hemp smoking but Kilagram denied the allegations, saying: I dont do Hemp - its just the smell of e-cigarettes.But Police found a dry leafy Hemp in the kitchen.In addition, we found a plastic inhaler used to smok powdered Hemp and Hemp in ventilation boxes and workshop drawers.In the end, Kilagram admitted that he bought Hemp for about 400,000 won from a foreigner who did not know in Seoul Itaewon last December and some of them smoked.Kilagram also apologized to his fans through his SNS at the time, saying, I am really sorry to disappoint those who really loved me, cheered me, or did not know about me at all.Kilagram appeared on Mnet Show Me Money Season 5 and Season 6 to announce his name.

Judge Park Sung-kyu, the 4th criminal justice of the Seoul Southern District Court, conducted a trial on the charges of possession and absorption of Kilagram Hemp second (a violation of the law on drug management).

Prosecutors revealed that Kilagram had inhaled with a Hemp 3.02g in March, and asked Kilagram for a penalty of 200,000 won a year for Imprisonment.

Kilagram is a United States of America national. The current Immigration Control Act stipulates that foreigners who have been sentenced to more than a safe, including Probation, should be forced out. As a result, even if you receive Probation, you are likely to be deported to United States of America.

Kilagram said, "I think I expressed my hard and lonely mind in Korea in the wrong way." He acknowledged the allegations, saying, "I thought that if I smoked Hemp, my mind would calm down."

Kilagram was arrested at Police on March 1, at around 4:10 pm, after receiving a report that he smelled "smelling" at his home in Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul. Police questioned Hemp smoking but Kilagram denied the allegations, saying: "I don't do Hemp - it's just the smell of e-cigarettes."

But Police found a dry leafy Hemp in the kitchen. In addition, we found a plastic inhaler used to smok powdered Hemp and Hemp in ventilation boxes and workshop drawers.

In the end, Kilagram admitted that he bought Hemp for about 400,000 won from a foreigner who did not know in Seoul Itaewon last December and some of them smoked.

Kilagram also apologized to his fans through his SNS at the time, saying, "I am really sorry to disappoint those who really loved me, cheered me, or did not know about me at all."

Kilagram appeared on Mnet 'Show Me Money' Season 5 and Season 6 to announce his name.