Kahi, Self-Quarantine also positive Explosion "Service Good Good You're Going to Rest"

Musical actor and singer Kahi told the latest news of Self-Quarantine.Kahi posted on his instagram on June 9, Its already Wednesday, I arrived in Jakarta well and started isolation.Kahi shared his daily life, adding, I think I will rest well because I like service more than I thought.Kahi recently arrived to showcase the After School stage on SBSs Civilization Express - Comb Eyes (a masterpiece that will be overshadowed if he comes back again).Kahi left for Bali again after the concert.The netizens who saw this responded such as Congratulations on your return, Have a healthy isolation and Have a healthy day today.Kahi married businessman Yang Jun-moo in 2016 and has two sons in his family, Kahi, who lives in Bali with his family.Kahi recently certified her 50kg weight and said she got weight in the early days of After School.

Musical actor and Singer Kahi told the latest news of Self-Quarantine.

Kahi posted on his instagram on June 9, "It's already Wednesday, I arrived in Jakarta well and started isolation."

Kahi shared his daily life, adding, "I think I will rest well because I like Service more than I thought." Kahi recently arrived to showcase the After School stage on SBS's "Civilization Express - Comb Eyes (a masterpiece that will be overshadowed if he comes back again). Kahi left for Bali again after the concert.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "Congratulations on your return", "Have a healthy isolation" and "Have a healthy day today".

Kahi married businessman Yang Jun-moo in 2016 and has two sons in his family, Kahi, who lives in Bali with his family.

Kahi recently certified her 50kg weight and said she "got weight in the early days of After School."