Jung Eun-pyo brags about gifted children "Son Ji-woong IQ 167, Daughter Ha-eun 156" (South Korean Foreigners)

Jung Eun-pyo has revealed that people expect great expectations for themselves because of their sons daughters high IQ.In the 141th MBC every1 entertainment South Korean Foreigners broadcast on June 23, actors Jung Eun-pyo, Kim Hee-jung, Shin Seung-hwan and Mi-yeon of (girl) children appeared as guests.Mi-yeon, a (girl) child who appeared as a daily assistant team leader on the day, said that he had been conducting a preliminary investigation on Jung Eun-pyo.My eldest son IQ was 167, and my daughter was 156. Jung Eun-pyo laughed, saying, Everyone expects me to solve the problem and when I do this, I am smart, but how smart is my dad?Kim Yong-man laughed when he said that Jung Eun-pyo was an independent activist visual, and Park Myung-soo was a doctor who made a robot in KAIST.
Jung Eun-pyo has revealed that people expect great expectations for themselves because of their sons daughters high IQ.In the 141th MBC every1 entertainment South Korean Foreigners broadcast on June 23, actors Jung Eun-pyo, Kim Hee-jung, Shin Seung-hwan and Mi-yeon of (girl) children appeared as guests.Mi-yeon, a (girl) child who appeared as a daily assistant team leader on the day, said that he had been conducting a preliminary investigation on Jung Eun-pyo.My eldest son IQ was 167, and my daughter was 156. Jung Eun-pyo laughed, saying, Everyone expects me to solve the problem and when I do this, I am smart, but how smart is my dad?Kim Yong-man laughed when he said that Jung Eun-pyo was an independent activist visual, and Park Myung-soo was a doctor who made a robot in KAIST.

Jung Eun-pyo has revealed that people expect great expectations for themselves because of their son's daughter's high IQ.

In the 141th MBC every1 entertainment South Korean Foreigners' broadcast on June 23, actors Jung Eun-pyo, Kim Hee-jung, Shin Seung-hwan and Mi-yeon of (girl) children appeared as guests.

Mi-yeon, a (girl) child who appeared as a daily assistant team leader on the day, said that he had been conducting a preliminary investigation on Jung Eun-pyo. My eldest son IQ was 167, and my daughter was 156. "

Jung Eun-pyo laughed, saying, "Everyone expects me to solve the problem and when I do this, I am smart, but how smart is my dad?"

Kim Yong-man laughed when he said that Jung Eun-pyo was an independent activist visual, and Park Myung-soo was a doctor who made a robot in KAIST.