Jung Eun-pyo "clearing Apartment Loan to Sea Lunar...Park Bo-gum as King" (Korean)

Jung Eun-pyo told me that he had cleaned up the part loan thanks to the popularity of Sea-moon and said he wanted to meet Park Bo-gum in his work.In the 141th MBC every1 entertainment Korean Foreigners broadcast on June 23, actors Jung Eun-pyo, Kim Hee-jung, Shin Seung-Hwan and Mi-yeon of (girl) children appeared as guests for the special feature of Passion Actor.Mi-yeon was the first Top Model player to win the game on the day, with the foreign team winning and the wild ginseng failing to win.Mi-yeon said he was confident in the K-sound problem before the full-scale confrontation.Mi-yeon, who picked the K-sound theme like luck, easily acquired the 4th stage bellflower and climbed to the 7th stage.Mi-yeon was humbled by MC Kim Yong-man, who asked, How do you get this right? And I have an ear to listen to.But Mi-yeon met with Lucky in the seventh stage and was saddened by the series of wins.Shin Seung-Hwan was next on the way. Shin Seung-Hwan caught the eye by saying that he was a acting teacher of superstars.As much as Jo In-sung, Song Jung-ki and Park Bo-gum were the main characters; Shin Seung-Hwan said, All three were the same company.I did not work, so I did the script reading together, but unfortunately, the first drama was all Gyeongsang dialect. I was from Gyeongsang province, so I advised this is more right (I advised you). On the other hand, Shin Seung-Hwan, who was the top model in the frame quiz, missed the 4th stage Angelina, but Park Myung-soo succeeded in winning the red ginseng and got the chance to Top Model.But Shin Seung-Hwan also caught on to the seventh-stage Lucky and saw the bitterness of the defeat; the foreign team cheered on the unexpected Lucky performance.Kim Hee-jung then made the Top Model for common sense quiz; Kim Hee-jung referred to Kim Yong-man, who usually asks for Simkung points, as a manly figure.Its cool on the outside, and I like the style of the style, not this.So Sammy asked me to look at him, but Kim Hee-jung said, I have a beard.Kim Hee-jung was knocked out after meeting with stage four AngelinaFinally, Jung Eun-pyo, who shined in 32 years of acting career, came out.Jung Eun-pyo boasted that his work, which raised his awareness, was the drama The Year of the Sun and that his audience rating reached 42 percent.He briefly explained the popularity at the time by saying, We cleaned our Apartment loan.Jung Eun-pyo also named Park Bo-gum as a junior actor who wants to catch up with his future.Jung Eun-pyo said, I have never said that my daughter likes Park Bo-gum.He saw it and sent it to me by writing a drama DVD, a sign, and a long hand letter.My daughter liked it so much that one day I wanted to appear with Park Bo-gum.If he is a king, I am a eunuch, and if he is the owner, I will be a heart, but I will sincerely take him, I will repay his grace.
Jung Eun-pyo told me that he had cleaned up the part loan thanks to the popularity of Sea-moon and said he wanted to meet Park Bo-gum in his work.In the 141th MBC every1 entertainment Korean Foreigners broadcast on June 23, actors Jung Eun-pyo, Kim Hee-jung, Shin Seung-Hwan and Mi-yeon of (girl) children appeared as guests for the special feature of Passion Actor.Mi-yeon was the first Top Model player to win the game on the day, with the foreign team winning and the wild ginseng failing to win.Mi-yeon said he was confident in the K-sound problem before the full-scale confrontation.Mi-yeon, who picked the K-sound theme like luck, easily acquired the 4th stage bellflower and climbed to the 7th stage.Mi-yeon was humbled by MC Kim Yong-man, who asked, How do you get this right? And I have an ear to listen to.But Mi-yeon met with Lucky in the seventh stage and was saddened by the series of wins.Shin Seung-Hwan was next on the way. Shin Seung-Hwan caught the eye by saying that he was a acting teacher of superstars.As much as Jo In-sung, Song Jung-ki and Park Bo-gum were the main characters; Shin Seung-Hwan said, All three were the same company.I did not work, so I did the script reading together, but unfortunately, the first drama was all Gyeongsang dialect. I was from Gyeongsang province, so I advised this is more right (I advised you). On the other hand, Shin Seung-Hwan, who was the top model in the frame quiz, missed the 4th stage Angelina, but Park Myung-soo succeeded in winning the red ginseng and got the chance to Top Model.But Shin Seung-Hwan also caught on to the seventh-stage Lucky and saw the bitterness of the defeat; the foreign team cheered on the unexpected Lucky performance.Kim Hee-jung then made the Top Model for common sense quiz; Kim Hee-jung referred to Kim Yong-man, who usually asks for Simkung points, as a manly figure.Its cool on the outside, and I like the style of the style, not this.So Sammy asked me to look at him, but Kim Hee-jung said, I have a beard.Kim Hee-jung was knocked out after meeting with stage four AngelinaFinally, Jung Eun-pyo, who shined in 32 years of acting career, came out.Jung Eun-pyo boasted that his work, which raised his awareness, was the drama The Year of the Sun and that his audience rating reached 42 percent.He briefly explained the popularity at the time by saying, We cleaned our Apartment loan.Jung Eun-pyo also named Park Bo-gum as a junior actor who wants to catch up with his future.Jung Eun-pyo said, I have never said that my daughter likes Park Bo-gum.He saw it and sent it to me by writing a drama DVD, a sign, and a long hand letter.My daughter liked it so much that one day I wanted to appear with Park Bo-gum.If he is a king, I am a eunuch, and if he is the owner, I will be a heart, but I will sincerely take him, I will repay his grace.

Jung Eun-pyo told me that he had cleaned up the part loan thanks to the popularity of 'Sea-moon' and said he wanted to meet Park Bo-gum in his work.

In the 141th MBC every1 entertainment "Korean Foreigners" broadcast on June 23, actors Jung Eun-pyo, Kim Hee-jung, Shin Seung-Hwan and Mi-yeon of (girl) children appeared as guests for the special feature of "Passion Actor".

Mi-yeon was the first Top Model player to win the game on the day, with the foreign team winning and the wild ginseng failing to win. Mi-yeon said he was confident in the K-sound problem before the full-scale confrontation. Mi-yeon, who picked the K-sound theme like luck, easily acquired the 4th stage bellflower and climbed to the 7th stage.

Mi-yeon was humbled by MC Kim Yong-man, who asked, "How do you get this right?" And "I have an ear to listen to." But Mi-yeon met with Lucky in the seventh stage and was saddened by the series of wins.

Shin Seung-Hwan was next on the way. Shin Seung-Hwan caught the eye by saying that he was a acting teacher of superstars. As much as Jo In-sung, Song Jung-ki and Park Bo-gum were the main characters; Shin Seung-Hwan said, "All three were the same company. I did not work, so I did the script reading together, but unfortunately, the first drama was all Gyeongsang dialect. I was from Gyeongsang province, so I advised 'this is more right' (I advised you). "

On the other hand, Shin Seung-Hwan, who was the Top Model in the frame quiz, missed the 4th stage Angelina, but Park Myung-soo succeeded in winning the red ginseng and got the chance to Top Model. But Shin Seung-Hwan also caught on to the seventh-stage Lucky and saw the bitterness of the defeat; the foreign team cheered on the unexpected Lucky performance.

Kim Hee-jung then made the Top Model for common sense quiz; Kim Hee-jung referred to Kim Yong-man, who usually asks for Simkung points, as "a manly figure." "It's cool on the outside, and I like the style of the style, not this." So Sammy asked me to look at him, but Kim Hee-jung said, "I have a beard." Kim Hee-jung was knocked out after meeting with stage four Angelina

Finally, Jung Eun-pyo, who shined in 32 years of acting career, came out. Jung Eun-pyo boasted that his work, which raised his awareness, was the drama 'The Year of the Sun' and that his audience rating reached 42 percent. He briefly explained the popularity at the time by saying, "We cleaned our Apartment loan."

Jung Eun-pyo also named Park Bo-gum as a junior actor who wants to catch up with his future. Jung Eun-pyo said, "I have never said that my daughter likes Park Bo-gum. He saw it and sent it to me by writing a drama DVD, a sign, and a long hand letter. My daughter liked it so much that one day I wanted to appear with Park Bo-gum. If he is a king, I am a eunuch, and if he is the owner, I will be a heart, but I will sincerely take him, I will repay his grace. "