Jun Hyun-moo returns to 'I Live AlOne' Celebratory photo

..Lee Si-eon Hit the jackpot!Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo returns to I Live AloneOn the 8th, MBC I Live Alone official Instagram posted a picture and a picture of Welcome, former president, a surprise moment when he put sweat in his hands that cheeked 007.In the open photo, Jun Hyun-moo is laughing brightly next to an ice statue commemorating the 400th I Live Alone.One Lee Si-eon, a rainbow, expressed surprise at the appearance of Jun Hyun-moo, saying, Hit the jackpot!Several netizens also welcomed the Im waiting and waiting for you and I congratulate you on the comeback.According to MBC officials, Jun Hyun-moo will return to I Live Alone from 400 specials.It is only about two years since I got off the program in March 2019.

..Lee Si-eon "Hit the jackpot!" Broadcaster Jun Hyun-moo returns to 'I Live AlOne

On the 8th, MBC 'I Live AlOne official Instagram posted a picture and a picture of "Welcome, former president, a surprise moment when he put sweat in his hands that cheeked 007".

In the open photo, Jun Hyun-moo is laughing brightly next to an ice statue commemorating the 400th 'I Live AlOne. One Lee Si-eon, a rainbow, expressed surprise at the appearance of Jun Hyun-moo, saying, "Hit the jackpot!" Several netizens also welcomed the "I'm waiting and waiting for you" and "I congratulate you on the comeback."

According to MBC officials, Jun Hyun-moo will return to 'I Live AlOne from 400 specials. It is only about two years since I got off the program in March 2019.