Jo Yoon-hee unveils first daughter Roar on air...Mom Bungeo-pang Doll looks (I raise)

Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook and Kim Na-young: A lovely parenting diary written by three brave mothers is revealed.The teaser video of JTBCs new entertainment program, Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise It (hereinafter I Raise It), which is scheduled to be broadcast at 9 p.m. on July 9, was released.It is a reality program in which people who raised children alone for various reasons, share various parenting tips and information, and observe each others daily lives.Actors Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook and broadcaster Kim Na-young appeared, and broadcaster Kim Gura and actor Chae Rim joined the club as chairman and manager.The teaser video for JTBCs I Raise is featuring Jo Yoon-hee - Lee Family, Kim Hyun-Sook - Kim Ha-min Family, Kim Na-young - Choi Shin-Urayasu Station & Choi Lee Joon Family.The video featured a short interview by the performers about raising a child alone.Solo Parenting 2nd year Jo Yoon-hee said, There are so many things to do alone, but it was things that needed courage.I think I was brave while doing those things. Kim Na-young, a third year solo parenting, said, I was scared. Can I do well?At first, I was worried. Kim Hyun-Sook, the first year of Solo Parenting, said, I honestly did not get it at first.I do not know who teaches me. The sunny and lovely images of the performers children have also been revealed, especially Jo Yoon-hee, who is the first to be broadcast with her daughter Roar through I Raise.Jo Yoon-hees daughter Roar, who has a cute appearance and lovely charm, mother lover with full energy, Kim Hyun-Sooks son Hamin, Kim Na-youngs two sons Shin-Urayasu Station, Lee Joons innocent appearance, presents smiles to the viewers and raises expectations for the program.The teaser video of JTBCs I Raise, which will be broadcasted at 9 p.m. on July 9, can be found on the official website of JTBC, YouTube channel, and Naver TVs I Raise channel.JTBC

Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook and Kim Na-young: A lovely parenting diary written by three brave mothers is revealed.

The teaser video of JTBC's new entertainment program, Brave Solo parenting - I Raise It (hereinafter I Raise It), which is scheduled to be broadcast at 9 p.m. on July 9, was released. It is a reality program in which people who raised children alone for various reasons, share various parenting tips and information, and observe each other's daily lives. Actors Jo Yoon-hee, Kim Hyun-Sook and broadcaster Kim Na-young appeared, and broadcaster Kim Gura and actor Chae Rim joined the club as chairman and manager.

The teaser video for JTBC's I Raise is featuring Jo Yoon-hee - Lee Family, Kim Hyun-Sook - Kim Ha-min Family, Kim Na-young - Choi Shin-Urayasu Station & Choi Lee Joon Family.

The video featured a short interview by the performers about raising a child alone. Solo parenting 2nd year Jo Yoon-hee said, "There are so many things to do alone, but it was things that needed courage. I think I was brave while doing those things. "Kim Na-young, a third year Solo parenting, said," I was scared. Can I do well? At first, I was worried. "Kim Hyun-Sook, the first year of Solo parenting, said," I honestly did not get it at first. I do not know who teaches me. "

The sunny and lovely images of the performers' children have also been revealed, especially Jo Yoon-hee, who is the first to be broadcast with her daughter Roar through "I Raise." Jo Yoon-hee's daughter Roar, who has a cute appearance and lovely charm, mother lover with full energy, Kim Hyun-Sook's son Hamin, Kim Na-young's two sons Shin-Urayasu Station, Lee Joon's innocent appearance, presents smiles to the viewers and raises expectations for the program.

The teaser video of JTBC's I Raise, which will be broadcasted at 9 p.m. on July 9, can be found on the official website of JTBC, YouTube channel, and Naver TV's I Raise channel.

JTBC