Jo Se-ho, dunmills and Dopel shot "Do you look like two Cages"

Comedian Jo Se-ho has released a photo of himself with dunmills.On the afternoon of the afternoon, Jo Se-ho said to his instagram, Ontario Mills Ontario Mills dunmills!Cage Do you look like two people? # dunmills # united # This week # Sunday # 7:40 and posted two photos.Jo Se-ho and dunmills in the photo are similar to each other, with only hairstyle and beard, and are suspected to be Brother.Jo Se-ho made headlines once in 2017 with a look like dunmills.In the photos of Jo Se-ho, netizens are interested in Who is Jo Se-ho and who is dunmills, I look like Brother, I look for Brother who is lost, I am already fun to see my face, I expect broadcasting.Jo Se-ho made his debut as a comedian in SBS 6th public bond in 2001 and is currently active in various entertainment programs such as Uquiz on the Block, On and Off 2 and Picture Thieves.Jo Se-hoSNS

Comedian Jo Se-ho has released a photo of himself with dunmills.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, Jo Se-ho said to his instagram, "Ontario Mills Ontario Mills dunmills! Cage Do you look like two people? # dunmills # united # This week # Sunday # 7:40 "and posted two photos.

Jo Se-ho and dunmills in the photo are similar to each other, with only hairstyle and beard, and are suspected to be Brother. Jo Se-ho made headlines once in 2017 with a look like dunmills.

In the photos of Jo Se-ho, netizens are interested in "Who is Jo Se-ho and who is dunmills", "I look like Brother", "I look for Brother who is lost", "I am already fun to see my face, I expect broadcasting".

Jo Se-ho made his debut as a comedian in SBS 6th public bond in 2001 and is currently active in various entertainment programs such as 'Uquiz on the Block', 'On and Off 2' and 'Picture Thieves'.

Jo Se-hoSNS’