Jo Kwon "Regrets Not Left on Big Hit...Now Bang Si-Hyuk Can't Contact"

Seoul = = Jo Kwon, who appeared on Radio Star, confessed that he regrets not being left in Big Hit Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as Big Hit).In MBC entertainment program Radio Star broadcasted on the last 30 days, 2AM member Jo Kwon showed off his frankness as a guest.In particular, he released an episode with producer Bang Si-Hyuk, who created BTS, which drew attention.Jo Kwon mentioned the solo song Animal, which was an extraordinary concept, It was produced by Sihyeok, and BTS Jay Hop featured before his debut.Thats suddenly the number one spot on the Middle East charts these days. Its been almost a decade. Jo Kwon said, I used to go bogging dancing in great heels at that time. It was the idea of ​​the time before the era.I felt like a hero when I was wearing high shoes and doing nicely. He said, It was unusual at the time, I was strange, but I felt it when I went to the army.I am not unusual, but special. In particular, Jo Kwon confessed that he was sorry that he did not remain in Big Hit when he heard that he regretted one of the choices he made at the time.2AM was JYP Entertainments exclusive contract, but Sihyeok made several hits, and he wanted to give I can not send you even if I die for 2AM.I did two companies like my mom and dad. I entrusted them. I was hit by I can not send you even if I die and I was in my prime.Jo Kwon said, By the end of the contract, Sihyeok asked me, Im going to stay in Big Hit, Im going to do what I said, but Im back to JYP.Jo Kwon laughed at the question of MC Gim Gu-ra, Do you regret that?, I regret now, the biggest building in Yongsan is Big Hit.Jo Kwon said, I have often contacted my brother since I was a long time ago, but now I can not contact him.Gim Gu-ra said, Lets go to Animal dress and go.

Seoul = = Jo Kwon, who appeared on Radio Star, confessed that he regrets not being left in Big Hit Entertainment (hereinafter referred to as Big Hit).

In MBC entertainment program Radio Star' broadcasted on the last 30 days, 2AM member Jo Kwon showed off his frankness as a guest. In particular, he released an episode with producer Bang Si-Hyuk, who created BTS, which drew attention.

Jo Kwon mentioned the solo song "Animal", which was an extraordinary concept, "It was produced by Sihyeok, and BTS Jay Hop featured before his debut. That's suddenly the number one spot on the Middle East charts these days. It's been almost a decade. "

Jo Kwon said, "I used to go bogging dancing in great heels at that time." "It was the idea of ​​the time before the era. I felt like a hero when I was wearing high shoes and doing nicely. "He said," It was unusual at the time, I was strange, but I felt it when I went to the army. I am not unusual, but special. "

In particular, Jo Kwon confessed that he was sorry that he did not remain in Big Hit when he heard that he regretted one of the choices he made at the time. "2AM was JYP Entertainment's exclusive contract, but Sihyeok made several hits, and he wanted to give 'I can not send you even if I die' for 2AM. "I did two companies like my mom and dad. I entrusted them." "I was hit by" I can not send you even if I die "and I was in my prime.

Jo Kwon said, "By the end of the contract, Sihyeok asked me, I'm going to stay in Big Hit, I'm going to do what I said, but I'm back to JYP." Jo Kwon laughed at the question of MC Gim Gu-ra, "Do you regret that?", "I regret now, the biggest building in Yongsan is Big Hit."

Jo Kwon said, "I have often contacted my brother since I was a long time ago, but now I can not contact him." Gim Gu-ra said, "Let's go to 'Animal' dress and go."