Jessica, a 13-year collection of Chanel bags..."invested value" (Jessica Jeong)

Jessica has unveiled a range of Chanel bags she has collected over 13 years.On the 18th, YouTube channel Jessica Jung posted a video titled Chanel Back collected for 13 years.Jessica said, I will release my bag, which has been a lot of requests for a while. There are many other bags, but I will release Chanel in particular.Jessica noted, I bought 1-2 a year since I was a child, but it looks a lot, but if you wear a good bag, you do not have to wear clothes as luxury goods.I was also surprised to see that more than 20 Chanel bags were not at a glance.In fact, Chanel bag is a bit of a price range, but I think its worth a lot of investment, Chanel is really a finance tech, Ill call it Shatech, he said.I bought it 10 years ago and the price difference is too much.Jessicas Chanel tribute is not over: Every time I buy one, I live with a lot of love.I have chosen only the things I care about, but in fact there are more than 10 years of bag and a few months of personal life.But I can not tell which one is the person, he said. It seems to be Chanels charm. Her Chanel bags ranged in variety: from the ivory minibags her brother Crystal bought her, to round bags, caviar leather bags to sheepskin bags.Jessica said, Many people like caviar bags that do not scratch well, but I like the classic feeling and often pick up sheepskin bags.She then introduced her own Chanel bag, which was renovated by vintage artists, and a rare bag that could not be found in Korea.At the end of the video Jessica said, There are a lot of Chanel bags that I have not introduced yet, and next time I will return to the second round or show you other brands of bags.In her introduction video, netizens responded that Please tell me how to keep expensive bag, It is so cool, sister and How hard you worked.Photo = YouTube channel Jessica Jung
Jessica has unveiled a range of Chanel bags she has collected over 13 years.On the 18th, YouTube channel Jessica Jung posted a video titled Chanel Back collected for 13 years.Jessica said, I will release my bag, which has been a lot of requests for a while. There are many other bags, but I will release Chanel in particular.Jessica noted, I bought 1-2 a year since I was a child, but it looks a lot, but if you wear a good bag, you do not have to wear clothes as luxury goods.I was also surprised to see that more than 20 Chanel bags were not at a glance.In fact, Chanel bag is a bit of a price range, but I think its worth a lot of investment, Chanel is really a finance tech, Ill call it Shatech, he said.I bought it 10 years ago and the price difference is too much.Jessicas Chanel tribute is not over: Every time I buy one, I live with a lot of love.I have chosen only the things I care about, but in fact there are more than 10 years of bag and a few months of personal life.But I can not tell which one is the person, he said. It seems to be Chanels charm. Her Chanel bags ranged in variety: from the ivory minibags her brother Crystal bought her, to round bags, caviar leather bags to sheepskin bags.Jessica said, Many people like caviar bags that do not scratch well, but I like the classic feeling and often pick up sheepskin bags.She then introduced her own Chanel bag, which was renovated by vintage artists, and a rare bag that could not be found in Korea.At the end of the video Jessica said, There are a lot of Chanel bags that I have not introduced yet, and next time I will return to the second round or show you other brands of bags.In her introduction video, netizens responded that Please tell me how to keep expensive bag, It is so cool, sister and How hard you worked.Photo = YouTube channel Jessica Jung

Jessica has unveiled a range of Chanel bags she has collected over 13 years.

On the 18th, YouTube channel Jessica Jung' posted a video titled 'Chanel Back collected for 13 years'. Jessica said, "I will release my bag, which has been a lot of requests for a while." "There are many other bags, but I will release Chanel in particular." Jessica noted, "I bought 1-2 a year since I was a child, but it looks a lot, but if you wear a good bag, you do not have to wear clothes as luxury goods."

I was also surprised to see that more than 20 Chanel bags were not at a glance. "In fact, Chanel bag is a bit of a price range, but I think it's worth a lot of investment, Chanel is really a finance tech, I'll call it 'Shatech'," he said. "I bought it 10 years ago and the price difference is too much."

Jessica's Chanel tribute is not over: "Every time I buy one, I live with a lot of love. I have chosen only the things I care about, but in fact there are more than 10 years of bag and a few months of personal life. But I can not tell which one is the person, "he said." It seems to be Chanel's charm. "

Her Chanel bags ranged in variety: from the ivory minibags her brother Crystal bought her, to round bags, caviar leather bags to sheepskin bags. Jessica said, "Many people like caviar bags that do not scratch well, but I like the classic feeling and often pick up sheepskin bags."

She then introduced her own Chanel bag, which was renovated by vintage artists, and a rare bag that could not be found in Korea. At the end of the video Jessica said, "There are a lot of Chanel bags that I have not introduced yet, and next time I will return to the second round or show you other brands of bags."

In her introduction video, netizens responded that "Please tell me how to keep expensive bag", "It is so cool, sister" and "How hard you worked".

Photo = YouTube channel Jessica Jung'