Jang Ye-won "From sbs days, I did not see Running Man' and 'Donkey ear' Should catch the premiere"

Jang Ye-won, a broadcaster from SBS announcer, said he was a listener of Boss in the Mirror.On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, the workplace of singer Tonyan, sports trainer Yang Chi-seong and music director Kim Moon-jung was revealed.Jang Ye-won, who appeared as a special MC, said, In fact, I have always taken this program from my days as a worker.MC Jun Hyun-moo said, Dont lie. Why does SBS staff take home Donkey ears?Did you see Donkey ear without seeing Running Man? Jang Ye-won said, The more employees I do not see.I did not see Running Man and I saw Donkey ear.

Jang Ye-won, a broadcaster from sbs announcer, said he was a listener of Boss in the Mirror'.

On KBS 2TV Boss in the Mirror' (hereinafter referred to as 'Donkey Ear'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 6th, the workplace of singer Tonyan, sports trainer Yang Chi-seong and music director Kim Moon-jung was revealed.

Jang Ye-won, who appeared as a special MC, said, "In fact, I have always taken this program from my days as a worker."

MC Jun Hyun-moo said, "Don't lie. Why does sbs staff take home Donkey ears? "Did you see 'Donkey ear' without seeing Running Man'?" Jang Ye-won said, "The more employees I do not see. I did not see Running Man' and I saw 'Donkey ear'. "