IU impersonation 'I Live Alone' controversy, 'disgrace' only in the topic

I Live Alone is being criticized for  impersonating IU.In MBCs I Live Alone (hereinafter referred to as I Live Alone) broadcast on the 18th, Simon Dominic was shown talking to celebrities including singer IU.This is a voice SNS that communicates with voice, and it was a general person who followed IU rather than IU.The scene was drawn at the end of the first part of I Live Alone, causing curiosity.The production team also showed interest in viewers, saying, I made a phone call to IU and gave a review.It was disappointing to find it was not a phone connection with the actual IU.The cast members were also surprised to see Simon Dominic and to know that he had a phone connection with the actual IU.Simon Dominic explained that it was a hot SNS that communicates only with the voice, but the cast members responded that they did not understand easily by responding such as sex imitation and who is real.Viewers were also confused, not simply from the disappointment of not being an IU, but also pointing out that they were impersonating an IU.The person who imitated the IU has been steadily impersonating the IU.In fact, his profile on the SNS put the picture and name of the IU ahead, and it is said that it does not accurately indicate the vocal chord, which causes more confusion.The damage caused by the impersonation problem has been steadily continuing.I do not think the seriousness of the problem is heavy, but it is a way of SNS communication. I am sorry for the indiscretion of the production team of I Live AlonePhoto: MBC broadcast screen
I Live Alone is being criticized for  impersonating IU.In MBCs I Live Alone (hereinafter referred to as I Live Alone) broadcast on the 18th, Simon Dominic was shown talking to celebrities including singer IU.This is a voice SNS that communicates with voice, and it was a general person who followed IU rather than IU.The scene was drawn at the end of the first part of I Live Alone, causing curiosity.The production team also showed interest in viewers, saying, I made a phone call to IU and gave a review.It was disappointing to find it was not a phone connection with the actual IU.The cast members were also surprised to see Simon Dominic and to know that he had a phone connection with the actual IU.Simon Dominic explained that it was a hot SNS that communicates only with the voice, but the cast members responded that they did not understand easily by responding such as sex imitation and who is real.Viewers were also confused, not simply from the disappointment of not being an IU, but also pointing out that they were impersonating an IU.The person who imitated the IU has been steadily impersonating the IU.In fact, his profile on the SNS put the picture and name of the IU ahead, and it is said that it does not accurately indicate the vocal chord, which causes more confusion.The damage caused by the impersonation problem has been steadily continuing.I do not think the seriousness of the problem is heavy, but it is a way of SNS communication. I am sorry for the indiscretion of the production team of I Live AlonePhoto: MBC broadcast screen

'I Live Alone is being criticized for ' impersonating IU'.

In MBC's "I Live Alone" (hereinafter referred to as "I Live Alone") broadcast on the 18th, Simon Dominic was shown talking to celebrities including singer IU. This is a voice SNS that communicates with voice, and it was a general person who followed IU rather than IU.

The scene was drawn at the end of the first part of 'I Live Alone, causing curiosity. The production team also showed interest in viewers, saying, "I made a phone call to IU and gave a review." It was disappointing to find it was not a phone connection with the actual IU.

The cast members were also surprised to see Simon Dominic and to know that he had a phone connection with the actual IU. Simon Dominic explained that it was "a hot SNS that communicates only with the voice", but the cast members responded that they did not understand easily by responding such as "sex imitation" and "who is real".

Viewers were also confused, not simply from the disappointment of not being an IU, but also pointing out that they were impersonating an IU. The person who imitated the IU has been steadily impersonating the IU. In fact, his profile on the SNS put the picture and name of the IU ahead, and it is said that it does not accurately indicate the vocal chord, which causes more confusion.

The damage caused by the impersonation problem has been steadily continuing. I do not think the seriousness of the problem is heavy, but it is a way of SNS communication. I am sorry for the indiscretion of the production team of 'I Live Alone

Photo: MBC broadcast screen