'I Live Alone' fished with IU, apples are edited without any slink?

In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Simon Dominics daily life was drawn.On the day of the broadcast, Simon Dominic shed tears of storms when he saw the drama My Man from Nowhere, which was featured by IU late at night.Simon Dominic said, I think I have been working on something and my life has been so bad these days. I watched a drama (My Man from Nowhere) that I take out whenever I want to be comforted.It is Feelings that can not be explained by any Feelings Simon Dominic watched My Man from Nowhere as he sweated and weptThen suddenly he picked up his cell phone and said, I just cried at the last meeting of My Man from Nowhere.I was lonely and I came here because I was tearful. This is Simon Dominics entry into the Sams Club House, a voice-based SNS, where it is available to participate only by being invited by existing subscribers on voice social media, and by voice only.Simon Dominic also explained about Sams ClubHouse as a hot SNS these days that communicates only with voice.Prior to the broadcast, I Live Alone said, Simon Dominic, who has been comforted by the drama, immediately connects the drama to the main character IU (?), and said, I have been a member of the IU, and netizens have pointed out that the person who imitated the IU has impersonated the IU at Sams ClubHouse.After the broadcast, I Live Alone viewers opinions bulletin boards are pouring related articles, as well as SNS and online communities have been moved to create a hot response.The production team of I Live Alone edited the part in the re-broadcasting and wave OTT service as if it were conscious of the controversy.Choi Juns vocal simulation was said to be Kim Jun-sang announcer, but why did not he mention the hemisphere about the IUs vocalization?Just because I Live Alone has edited the controversial part of the I Live Alone side, it is right to apologize before editing.Of course, I should have said that IU was a vocal simulation so that this controversy did not happen in this broadcast.
In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Simon Dominics daily life was drawn.On the day of the broadcast, Simon Dominic shed tears of storms when he saw the drama My Man from Nowhere, which was featured by IU late at night.Simon Dominic said, I think I have been working on something and my life has been so bad these days. I watched a drama (My Man from Nowhere) that I take out whenever I want to be comforted.It is Feelings that can not be explained by any Feelings Simon Dominic watched My Man from Nowhere as he sweated and weptThen suddenly he picked up his cell phone and said, I just cried at the last meeting of My Man from Nowhere.I was lonely and I came here because I was tearful. This is Simon Dominics entry into the Sams Club House, a voice-based SNS, where it is available to participate only by being invited by existing subscribers on voice social media, and by voice only.Simon Dominic also explained about Sams ClubHouse as a hot SNS these days that communicates only with voice.Prior to the broadcast, I Live Alone said, Simon Dominic, who has been comforted by the drama, immediately connects the drama to the main character IU (?), and said, I have been a member of the IU, and netizens have pointed out that the person who imitated the IU has impersonated the IU at Sams ClubHouse.After the broadcast, I Live Alone viewers opinions bulletin boards are pouring related articles, as well as SNS and online communities have been moved to create a hot response.The production team of I Live Alone edited the part in the re-broadcasting and wave OTT service as if it were conscious of the controversy.Choi Juns vocal simulation was said to be Kim Jun-sang announcer, but why did not he mention the hemisphere about the IUs vocalization?Just because I Live Alone has edited the controversial part of the I Live Alone side, it is right to apologize before editing.Of course, I should have said that IU was a vocal simulation so that this controversy did not happen in this broadcast.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live Alone," which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Simon Dominic's daily life was drawn.

On the day of the broadcast, Simon Dominic shed tears of storms when he saw the drama 'My Man from Nowhere', which was featured by IU late at night. Simon Dominic said, "I think I have been working on something and my life has been so bad these days." "I watched a drama (My Man from Nowhere) that I take out whenever I want to be comforted. It is Feelings that can not be explained by any Feelings "

Simon Dominic watched 'My Man from Nowhere' as he sweated and wept Then suddenly he picked up his cell phone and said, "I just cried at the last meeting of 'My Man from Nowhere'. I was lonely and I came here because I was tearful. "

This is Simon Dominic's entry into the Sam's Club House, a voice-based SNS, where it is available to participate only by being invited by existing subscribers on voice social media, and by voice only. Simon Dominic also explained about Sam's Club House as "a hot SNS these days that communicates only with voice."

Prior to the broadcast, "I Live Alone" said, "Simon Dominic, who has been comforted by the drama, immediately connects the drama to the main character IU (? ), and said, "I have been a member of the IU, and netizens have pointed out that the person who imitated the IU has impersonated the IU at Sam's Club House.

After the broadcast, 'I Live Alone' viewers' opinions bulletin boards are pouring related articles, as well as SNS and online communities have been moved to create a hot response. The production team of 'I Live Alone' edited the part in the re-broadcasting and wave OTT service as if it were conscious of the controversy.

Choi Jun's vocal simulation was said to be Kim Jun-sang announcer, but why did not he mention the hemisphere about the IU's vocalization? Just because I Live Alone has edited the controversial part of the I Live Alone side, it is right to apologize before editing. Of course, I should have said that IU was a vocal simulation so that this controversy did not happen in this broadcast.