'I live AlOne' Kyung Soo-jin, Park Na-rae introduced to move to the house...' Cool Forest View'

On MBCs I Live Alone, which was broadcast on the 25th, Kyung Soo-jin appeared and showed various aspects and lifestyles.Kyung Soo-jin revealed the recent move, but the house was introduced by Park Na-rae at MBCs Save me Holmes.I liked the house so much when I watched TV, it was a house that Park Na-rae introduced, but it was a house that was not finally chosen, said Kyung Soo-jin.Kyung Soo-jins house boasted a wonderful forest view, and it also drew attention with its Modern Mid-Century Interiors.Jun Hyun-moo, who recently did Interiors, laughed and said, I was in the Nordic style, but why did not you tell me earlier?Kyung Soo-jin then started installing cat towers for the companion walnut.However, Jun Hyun-moo showed a fluster compared to the old one, and Jun Hyun-moo said, It is not formerly Kyung Soo-jin.Meanwhile, MBC I Live Alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pmPhoto MBC broadcast screen capture

On mbc's I live AlOne, which was broadcast on the 25th, Kyung Soo-jin appeared and showed various aspects and lifestyles.

Kyung Soo-jin revealed the recent move, but the house was introduced by Park Na-rae at mbc's "Save me Holmes." “I liked the house so much when I watched TV, it was a house that Park Na-rae introduced, but it was a house that was not finally chosen,” said Kyung Soo-jin.

Kyung Soo-jin’s house boasted a wonderful forest view, and it also drew attention with its Modern Mid-Century Interiors. Jun Hyun-moo, who recently did Interiors, laughed and said, "I was in the Nordic style, but why did not you tell me earlier?"

Kyung Soo-jin then started installing cat towers for the companion walnut. However, Jun Hyun-moo showed a fluster compared to the old One, and Jun Hyun-moo said, "It is not formerly Kyung Soo-jin."

Meanwhile, mbc 'I live AlOne' is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm

Photo mbc broadcast screen capture