"I feel like living with bts." Wonhyo Kim, Sim Jin-hwa are also surprised Idol visuals

Comedian Wonhyo Kim transforms into Idol visuals, which is surprising.Wonhyo Kim wrote on his instagram on the 2nd, Why are there so many people who want to buy CD? They say theyre not selling.I am burdened with more support than I thought, but I am grateful. In the photo released together, Wonhyo Kim is impressed with Lee Sang-hoon and shows off his wonderful Idol visuals with all white look.Wonhyo Kims tall body line is saving the style that is difficult to digest easily.Wonhyo Kims wife, Sim Jin-hwa, showed a welcome feeling to Wonhyo Kim, who dressed as Idol in the JTBC entertainment program I can not be No. 1, saying, I really feel like living with BTS.Meanwhile, Wonhyo Kim recently formed duo Davidcher with comedian Lee Sang-hoon, who said: I didnt even tell my seniors and put on Davi.I am sorry. I will try not to press the name of Davichi, but said, I followed the album jacket equally. =

Comedian Wonhyo Kim transforms into Idol visuals, which is surprising.

Wonhyo Kim wrote on his instagram on the 2nd, "Why are there so many people who want to buy CD? They say they're not selling. I am burdened with more support than I thought, but I am grateful. "

In the photo released together, Wonhyo Kim is impressed with Lee Sang-hoon and shows off his wonderful Idol visuals with all white look. Wonhyo Kim's tall body line is saving the style that is difficult to digest easily.

Wonhyo Kim's wife, Sim Jin-hwa, showed a welcome feeling to Wonhyo Kim, who dressed as Idol in the JTBC entertainment program 'I can not be No. 1', saying, "I really feel like living with bts."

Meanwhile, Wonhyo Kim recently formed duo Davidcher with comedian Lee Sang-hoon, who said: "I didn't even tell my seniors and put on 'Davi'. I am sorry. I will try not to press the name of Davichi, "but said," I followed the album jacket equally. "

=