Hyuna, DAWN Affectionate Birthday Celebration "I hope you're most loved today"

Singer Hyuna celebrates the birthday of Couple and Singer DAWNI am grateful and grateful for all of this, and I am grateful that we can spend our birthday together again this year and naturally work with our loved ones, celebrate and convey our hearts to each other, Hyuna wrote in her Instagram on the morning of the 2nd.I hope that Haru is loved the most in the world today, DAWN I love you, he said.Inside the picture is a picture of DAWN with a cake made of pie cookies.DAWN, wearing a cone hat, gazed at the screen and emanated a chic charm.In another photo, he boasted a delightful charm with a humorous look.

Singer Hyuna celebrates the birthday of Couple and Singer DAWN

“I am grateful and grateful for all of this, and I am grateful that we can spend our birthday together again this year and naturally work with our loved ones, celebrate and convey our hearts to each other,” Hyuna wrote in her Instagram on the morning of the 2nd.

"I hope that Haru is loved the most in the world today, DAWN I love you," he said.

Inside the picture is a picture of DAWN with a cake made of pie cookies.

DAWN, wearing a cone hat, gazed at the screen and emanated a chic charm.

In another photo, he boasted a delightful charm with a humorous look.