Hye-jeong Yu daughter Seo Gyu-won, 'Bungeo-pang' Girl 22-year-old female college student, "tall" (Golden Time)

Hye-jeong Yu appeared on Golden Time with daughter Seo Gyu-won.Talent Hye-jeong Yu appeared on the TV Chosun Spot of the Moment Golden Time broadcast on the 18th.Hye-jeong Yu, who appeared in the studio on the day, said of her daughters tip that she was worrying about her mother: Its not true, shes doing well.Later, Seo Gyu-won made a surprise appearance.MC Kim Tae-kyun and everyone in the studio were surprised, and Kim Tae-kyun once again admired that the face was still there and tall.Seo Gyu-won said, I want to go to restaurants for 10 years and 20 years with my mother, but I am worried about my mothers health.I wish my mother would do well, but I have to tell her not to sleep on TV, and she eats more coffee than rice. I am worried about everything in my mothers daily life.Hye-jeong Yu, who listened to this, laughed at the denial of Seo Gyu-won, saying, I thought I was sitting on my couch.Golden Time is broadcast every Friday at 7 pm.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen
Hye-jeong Yu appeared on Golden Time with daughter Seo Gyu-won.Talent Hye-jeong Yu appeared on the TV Chosun Spot of the Moment Golden Time broadcast on the 18th.Hye-jeong Yu, who appeared in the studio on the day, said of her daughters tip that she was worrying about her mother: Its not true, shes doing well.Later, Seo Gyu-won made a surprise appearance.MC Kim Tae-kyun and everyone in the studio were surprised, and Kim Tae-kyun once again admired that the face was still there and tall.Seo Gyu-won said, I want to go to restaurants for 10 years and 20 years with my mother, but I am worried about my mothers health.I wish my mother would do well, but I have to tell her not to sleep on TV, and she eats more coffee than rice. I am worried about everything in my mothers daily life.Hye-jeong Yu, who listened to this, laughed at the denial of Seo Gyu-won, saying, I thought I was sitting on my couch.Golden Time is broadcast every Friday at 7 pm.Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen

Hye-jeong Yu appeared on 'Golden Time' with daughter Seo Gyu-won.

Talent Hye-jeong Yu appeared on the TV Chosun 'Spot of the Moment Golden Time' broadcast on the 18th.

Hye-jeong Yu, who appeared in the studio on the day, said of her daughter's tip that she was "worrying about her mother": "It's not true, she's doing well."

Later, Seo Gyu-won made a surprise appearance. MC Kim Tae-kyun and everyone in the studio were surprised, and Kim Tae-kyun once again admired that "the face was still there and tall."

Seo Gyu-won said, "I want to go to restaurants for 10 years and 20 years with my mother, but I am worried about my mother's health. I wish my mother would do well, but I have to tell her not to sleep on TV, and she eats more coffee than rice. "I am worried about everything in my mother's daily life."

Hye-jeong Yu, who listened to this, laughed at the denial of Seo Gyu-won, saying, "I thought I was sitting on my couch."

'Golden Time' is broadcast every Friday at 7 pm.

Photo = TV Chosun Broadcasting Screen