"Han Ye-seul Karaoke Friends?" Choi Ji-woo Ko So-young...'Ga Se-yeon' Sun-Num Rids

Karaoke Friends of Han Ye-seul.The YouTube channel Garo Sero Research Institute broadcasted on the 7th shocked me by releasing thumbnails and videos titled Han Ye-seuls Karaoke Friends.Hanna you admit that Han Ye-seul worked for Boy Friend at Karaoke?I received a report that one of them introduced Han Ye-seul to the Boy friend. Kim Yong-ho said, The unexpected person is Cha Ye-ryun, and Cha Ye-ryun is a party with Ko Jun-hee. It is important why the five top actors gathered in the top five beautiful women who are not easy to gather in one place.I usually gather two or three, but that day is the day I caught me. I still do not understand that Han Ye-seul and Ko So-young are close.I do not understand Han Ye-seul Choi Ji-woo, he added, adding that the two people fought for the vice chairman of the group in the past.There is a top actress who introduced the Boy friend to Han Ye-seul in there, and the correct answer will be released later on my YouTube.Netizens are responding in various ways such as It is the top actors with all the family and children except Han Ye-seul, but these revelations have crossed the line. Han Ye-seul followed by other actresses, All actresses are suing, The screen and interior are unfamiliar to the general public .Meanwhile, Gaseyeon recently announced that Han Ye-seul Boy friend is a male hospitality, followed by Kim Jun-hees Boy friends past and claimed that there are victims.Jun Ji-hyuns dispute and divorce were also revealed.However, Jun Ji-hyuns husband Choi Jun-hyuk captured a scene of the cartoon Slam Dunk on his messenger profile and wrote I want to do Jun Ji-hyun husband in the balloon.

"Karaoke Friends of Han Ye-seul."

The YouTube channel 'Garo Sero Research Institute' broadcasted on the 7th shocked me by releasing thumbnails and videos titled Han Ye-seul's Karaoke Friends'.

"Hanna you admit that Han Ye-seul worked for Boy Friend at Karaoke? I received a report that one of them introduced Han Ye-seul to the Boy Friend. "

Kim Yong-ho said, "The unexpected person is Cha Ye-ryun, and Cha Ye-ryun is a party with Ko Jun-hee." It is important why the five top Actors gathered in the top five beautiful women who are not easy to gather in one place. I usually gather two or three, but that day is the day I caught me. "

"I still do not understand that Han Ye-seul and Ko So-young are close. "I do not understand Han Ye-seul Choi Ji-woo," he added, adding that the two people fought for the vice chairman of the group in the past.

"There is a top actress who introduced the Boy Friend to Han Ye-seul in there, and the correct answer will be released later on my YouTube."

Netizens are responding in various ways such as "It is the top Actors with all the family and children except Han Ye-seul, but these revelations have crossed the line." "Han Ye-seul followed by other actresses," "All actresses are suing," "The screen and interior are unfamiliar to the general public" .

Meanwhile, 'Gaseyeon' recently announced that Han Ye-seul Boy Friend is a male hospitality, followed by Kim Jun-hee's Boy Friend's past and claimed that there are victims. Jun Ji-hyun's dispute and divorce were also revealed. However, Jun Ji-hyun's husband Choi Jun-hyuk captured a scene of the cartoon "Slam Dunk" on his messenger profile and wrote "I want to do Jun Ji-hyun husband" in the balloon.