Han Ji-hye and Cho Min-ah and Baek Sung-hyun, mother and Father became 'Good news in the entertainment industry'

Actor Han Ji-hye and Joel Min-ah from Jewelry became mothers on the same day.According to Han Ji-hyes agency, Awesome Eternity, Han Ji-hye had a child birth of a 3.19kg healthy daughter at a maternity clinic in Seoul this morning.The agency said, Currently, both mother and child are healthy and are recovering from their families.Han Ji-hye, who has been delivering the recent news of pregnancy through SNS, has become a mother in 11 years.Han Ji-hye is a 6-year-old inspection and marriage sea in 2010.Joel, a native of Jewelry, added speciality to his birthday.He posted a picture with his child on his SNS on the 23rd, saying, I was born healthy at 4.56 am and 2.78kg.He also said, Even though I was suffering from a pain of life for two days alone, I came to the hospital with a hard work on power walking, Jimball exercise, and stairs.It is an acetic acid, but it gave birth to natural childbirth twice in four hours after coming to the hospital. I was worried that I would bleeding and shock because I was underweight due to hypotension, but thankfully I was very sick without bleeding.Thanks to the support of many people, I gave birth to my healthy son on my birthday. I will concentrate on recovery while doing well. In February, Cho Min-ah marriages Husband, a six-year-old non-entertainer, and reported on Child Birth in four months.At present, not only the entertainment colleagues but also the netizens are sending a message of congratulations to their childrens birthday.On the 16th, Actor Baek Sung-hyun gathered a topic to tell the news of the late.Baek Sung-hyun told his SNS, I have to put it up because I have a busy day personally.On October 31 last year, I got a daughter who would not hurt even if I put it in my eyes.I was worried about the world in a strict situation with Corona 19, and I came out more than a month earlier than scheduled, and I made my mother and Father sick. Baek Sung-hyun marriages a three-year-old non-entertainer in April last year.In addition, Park Min-jung, a former professional golfer who is the wife of Actor Cho Hyun-jae, is expected to have a second Child Birth in November, and broadcaster Park Eun-ji is reported to be ahead of Child Birth in November.Choreographer Bae Yoon-jung, who succeeded in in vitro surgery last year, is also ahead of Child Birth.
Actor Han Ji-hye and Joel Min-ah from Jewelry became mothers on the same day.According to Han Ji-hyes agency, Awesome Eternity, Han Ji-hye had a child birth of a 3.19kg healthy daughter at a maternity clinic in Seoul this morning.The agency said, Currently, both mother and child are healthy and are recovering from their families.Han Ji-hye, who has been delivering the recent news of pregnancy through SNS, has become a mother in 11 years.Han Ji-hye is a 6-year-old inspection and marriage sea in 2010.Joel, a native of Jewelry, added speciality to his birthday.He posted a picture with his child on his SNS on the 23rd, saying, I was born healthy at 4.56 am and 2.78kg.He also said, Even though I was suffering from a pain of life for two days alone, I came to the hospital with a hard work on power walking, Jimball exercise, and stairs.It is an acetic acid, but it gave birth to natural childbirth twice in four hours after coming to the hospital. I was worried that I would bleeding and shock because I was underweight due to hypotension, but thankfully I was very sick without bleeding.Thanks to the support of many people, I gave birth to my healthy son on my birthday. I will concentrate on recovery while doing well. In February, Cho Min-ah marriages Husband, a six-year-old non-entertainer, and reported on Child Birth in four months.At present, not only the entertainment colleagues but also the netizens are sending a message of congratulations to their childrens birthday.On the 16th, Actor Baek Sung-hyun gathered a topic to tell the news of the late.Baek Sung-hyun told his SNS, I have to put it up because I have a busy day personally.On October 31 last year, I got a daughter who would not hurt even if I put it in my eyes.I was worried about the world in a strict situation with Corona 19, and I came out more than a month earlier than scheduled, and I made my mother and Father sick. Baek Sung-hyun marriages a three-year-old non-entertainer in April last year.In addition, Park Min-jung, a former professional golfer who is the wife of Actor Cho Hyun-jae, is expected to have a second Child Birth in November, and broadcaster Park Eun-ji is reported to be ahead of Child Birth in November.Choreographer Bae Yoon-jung, who succeeded in in vitro surgery last year, is also ahead of Child Birth.

Actor Han Ji-hye and Joel Min-ah from Jewelry became mothers on the same day.

According to Han Ji-hye's agency, Awesome Eternity, Han Ji-hye had a Child birth of a 3.19kg healthy daughter at a maternity clinic in Seoul this morning.

The agency said, "Currently, both mother and child are healthy and are recovering from their families."

Han Ji-hye, who has been delivering the recent news of pregnancy through SNS, has become a mother in 11 years. Han Ji-hye is a 6-year-old Inspection and marriage sea in 2010.

Joel, a native of Jewelry, added speciality to his birthday. He posted a picture with his child on his SNS on the 23rd, saying, "I was born healthy at 4.56 am and 2.78kg."

He also said, "Even though I was suffering from a pain of life for two days alone, I came to the hospital with a hard work on power walking, Jimball exercise, and stairs. It is an acetic acid, but it gave birth to natural childbirth twice in four hours after coming to the hospital. "

"I was worried that I would bleeding and shock because I was underweight due to hypotension, but thankfully I was very sick without bleeding. Thanks to the support of many people, I gave birth to my healthy son on my birthday. I will concentrate on recovery while doing well. "

In February, Cho Min-ah marriages Husband, a six-year-old non-entertainer, and reported on Child birth in four months.

At present, not only the entertainment colleagues but also the netizens are sending a message of congratulations to their children's birthday.

On the 16th, Actor Baek Sung-hyun gathered a topic to tell the news of the late.

Baek Sung-hyun told his SNS, "I have to put it up because I have a busy day personally. On October 31 last year, I got a daughter who would not hurt even if I put it in my eyes. I was worried about the world in a strict situation with Corona 19, and I came out more than a month earlier than scheduled, and I made my mother and Father sick. "

Baek Sung-hyun marriages a three-year-old non-entertainer in April last year.

In addition, Park Min-jung, a former professional golfer who is the wife of Actor Cho Hyun-jae, is expected to have a second Child birth in November, and broadcaster Park Eun-ji is reported to be ahead of Child birth in November. Choreographer Bae Yoon-jung, who succeeded in in vitro surgery last year, is also ahead of Child birth.