Ha Jae-sook, 'photon' Hwangdang Death getting off "I'm sick...I've shed tears to shed this year"

Actor Ha Jae-sook expressed his feelings of getting off the OK photon sister to death.Ha Jae-sook told her SNS on the 19th, The real me and her huge gap (!??????I was so afraid to face the moments that I had to bring out the terrible loneliness and inferiority in me ... but I wanted to warmly close my eyes and hug her with my heart. I was so hungry, I missed people so badly ... I was so happy to constantly bring out the passionate feelings in me ... for her who had to run, knowing that I should not have run, he said.As an actor who played Mary... even if moral beliefs hit me and everyone in the world cursed her... I wanted to understand and treat her deeply ... but my bowl was so small ... I was sad.Ha Jae-sook said, Would her last be warm ... her last was sweet as a sweet dream ... I should shed tears for her lonely today ... Rest easy ... Mary ... Fingers crossed for Maria ... Okay, my name is Mary. There you go.Now we have to laugh and live. Lets live in a big place. Isbang said to drink a shot today. On the KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photo Sister, which aired on the same day, a story was drawn about Shin Mary (Ha Jae-sook) leaving for her honeymoon with Bae Byung-ho (Choi Dae-chul) and suddenly dying.In the real me and her huge gap (!??) playing the new Mary.Im tired and hard...Im having to bring out the terrible loneliness and inferiority in meI was so afraid to face the moments.I wanted to warmly hug her and hug her with my heart.I just missed the love, the people.For her, who knew she shouldnt, but had to run...I was so busy constantly pulling out the passionate feelings in me... but I was happy...As the actor who played Mary.Even if moral beliefs run into me and everyone in the world swears at her.I wanted to understand her deeply and to help her.I was so sorry that my bowl was so small.Please, her last was warm.Her last was as sweet as a dream.I need to shed tears for her so lonely today.Rest in peace...Mary...Fingers crossed for Maria...Okay, photon, my name is MaryIm gonna cry this year. Now Im gonna laugh. Im gonna do everything. Im gonna go back to the fucking castle. Sweet life OSTHa Jae-sook SNS

Actor Ha Jae-sook expressed his feelings of getting off the OK photon sister to Death.

Ha Jae-sook told her SNS on the 19th, "The real me and her huge gap (!?????? I was so afraid to face the moments that I had to bring out the terrible loneliness and inferiority in me ... but I wanted to warmly close my eyes and hug her with my heart. "

“I was so hungry, I missed people so badly ... I was so happy to constantly bring out the passionate feelings in me ... for her who had to run, knowing that I should not have run,” he said.

"As an actor who played Mary... even if moral beliefs hit me and everyone in the world cursed her... I wanted to understand and treat her deeply ... but my bowl was so small ... I was sad.

Ha Jae-sook said, "Would her last be warm ... her last was sweet as a sweet dream ... I should shed tears for her lonely today ... Rest easy ... Mary ... Fingers crossed for Maria ... Okay, my name is Mary." There you go. Now we have to laugh and live. Let's live in a big place. Isbang said to drink a shot today. "

On the KBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photo Sister, which aired on the same day, a story was drawn about Shin Mary (Ha Jae-sook) leaving for her honeymoon with Bae Byung-ho (Choi Dae-chul) and suddenly dying.

In the real me and her huge gap (!??) playing the new Mary.

I'm tired and hard...I'm having to bring out the terrible loneliness and inferiority in me

I was so afraid to face the moments.

I wanted to warmly hug her and hug her with my heart.

I just missed the love, the people.

For her, who knew she shouldn't, but had to run...I was so busy constantly pulling out the passionate feelings in me... but I was happy...

As the actor who played Mary.

Even if moral beliefs run into me and everyone in the world swears at her.

I wanted to understand her deeply and to help her.

I was so sorry that my bowl was so small.

Please, her last was warm.

Her last was as sweet as a dream.

I need to shed tears for her so lonely today.

Rest in peace...Mary...Fingers crossed for Maria...

Okay, photon, my name is Mary

I'm gonna cry this year. Now I'm gonna laugh. I'm gonna do everything. I'm gonna go back to the fucking castle. Sweet life OST

Ha Jae-sook SNS