Gain side "Fined with Propofolo, depression, etc., and I'm not careful"

Singer Gain was sentenced to Propofol-related Fined.Gain has been given a financing of 1 million won last year through a brief indictment process related to Propofol, Mystic Kahaani said on July 1.The agency said, Even though Gain and his agency recognized that it was a socially incorrect act, I can not apologize for the mistake first, and I apologize deeply for the sudden news that I have caused more trouble.We have been suffering from severe pained, depression and severe sleep disorders for a long time, and we have been doing unconcerned Choices in the process. Gain and Mystic Kahaani will do their best with more delicate and serious hearts so that they can stand in front of fans and the public in a mature manner. The following is a specialization in mystic Kahaanis official position:Mystic Kahaani.I would like to express my position on Gains Propofol report from Mystic Kahaani.Gain has been sentenced to 1 million won in finalization last year through a brief indictment process related to propofol.Although Gain and his agency recognized that it was a socially incorrect act, I can not apologize for the mistake first, and I apologize deeply for the sudden news that I have caused more concern.Above all, I am sick and painful to tell the fans who have waited with affection for a long time of self-reliance that I can not meet the waiting.I am most sorry for that.The accumulation of large and small injuries during the activity has long suffered severe pained, depression, and severe sleep disorders, and in the process, I have been doing unconcerned Choices.Despite the pain of the artist individual due to the things that have not been said in the past few years, the artist has not found a wise way to get out of the company that should be together as a fate community.I am deeply aware of the responsibility as a company for the lack.In the future, Gain and Kahaani will do their best with more delicate and serious hearts to stand in front of fans and the public in a mature manner.I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience once Gain.

Singer Gain was sentenced to Propofol-related Fined.

"Gain has been given a financing of 1 million won last year through a brief indictment process related to Propofol," Mystic Kahaani said on July 1.

The agency said, "Even though Gain and his agency recognized that it was a socially incorrect act, I can not apologize for the mistake first, and I apologize deeply for the sudden news that I have caused more trouble."

"We have been suffering from severe Pained, depression and severe sleep disorders for a long time, and we have been doing unconcerned Choices in the process." Gain and Mystic Kahaani will do their best with more delicate and serious hearts so that they can stand in front of fans and the public in a mature manner. "

The following is a specialization in mystic Kahaani's official position:

Mystic Kahaani.

I would like to express my position on Gain's Propofol report from Mystic Kahaani.

Gain has been sentenced to 1 million won in finalization last year through a brief indictment process related to Propofol.

Although Gain and his agency recognized that it was a socially incorrect act, I can not apologize for the mistake first, and I apologize deeply for the sudden news that I have caused more concern.

Above all, I am sick and painful to tell the fans who have waited with affection for a long time of self-reliance that I can not meet the waiting. I am most sorry for that.

The accumulation of large and small injuries during the activity has long suffered severe Pained, depression, and severe sleep disorders, and in the process, I have been doing unconcerned Choices. Despite the pain of The Artist individual due to the things that have not been said in the past few years, The Artist has not found a wise way to get out of the company that should be together as a fate community. I am deeply aware of the responsibility as a company for the lack.

In the future, Gain and Kahaani will do their best with more delicate and serious hearts to stand in front of fans and the public in a mature manner. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience once Gain.