Furious "This is a Handmaid, It's an Infidelity" ('Okey Photon') on Hong Eun Hee, who reunites with Ko Won-hee and Choi Dae-chul.

Ko Won-hee in OK Photon sighted Hong Eun Hee getting out of Choi Dae-chul carKBS 2TV weekend drama OK Photon (directed by Lee Jin-seo, playwright Moon Young-nam) aired on the 20th.On this day, Kwang-tae (Ko Won-hee) said, Is it fun to play with people? after learning late that Hung Gi-jin (Seok Jeong-hwan) is a gold spoon.I was a person to see for a lifetime, and you were the first woman to treat me as it is, said Hung Gi-jin. I was convinced that I could see you all my life. I should have said it before this.But Gwangtae turned around saying, I did not even know I was tested, do not show up in front of me again, fraud.However, Kwang Tae was alone and shouted, I am glad that the people and buildings have come together at once, Lee Kwang Tae, finally suffering.As my dad said, I was a first-class lottery, he told Sister, Jeon Hye-bin.Gwangsik said, It is strange to build, is it a dream to be in such a house, or a dream to be broken? But Gwangtae said, The world has many miracles that we can not know, it will not wake up.Bae Bang-ho (Choi Dae-chul) took charge of childcare alone after abruptly losing Mary (Ha Jae-sook).The lawyer who visited the crypt afterwards said, I am sorry and thank you, we will raise our beak well, so do not worry about it, rest comfortably, and I will raise it well.At the same time, in the same building, Gwangnam (Hong Eun Hee) also visited his ashes.Gwangnam turned around saying, I will never forgive you, then kneel down and forgive me when I meet my father, I will not come again, today is the last.At this time, Gwangnam and the defense came across by chance. Gwangnam told the defense, Do you have a mother?He said, Suddenly, on the day of the trip, and told Mary that she was suddenly killed.Two people who came closer later, and when Gwang-tae witnessed Gwang-nam getting out of the defense car, he shouted, This is a wind, an affair, a woman.Bongja (Lee Bo-hee) was moved by telling Gwang-sik (Jeon Hye-bin) that he went to pick Wedding Dress together and soon said, I wanted to show you the first happy figure.Gwangsik gave up the son Yesul (Kim Kyung-nam) of Dose (Lee Byung-joon) for the baton, so he said, I must be happy to my share.When I arrived, I saw the sewing in the wedding dress and said, It took 35 years to wear the Wedding Dress, I am sorry that I was too late. Tears also shed tears that witnessed the love of the two people.OK Photon Broadcast Screen Capture

Ko Won-hee in 'OK Photon' sighted Hong Eun Hee getting out of Choi Dae-chul car

KBS 2TV weekend drama "OK Photon (directed by Lee Jin-seo, playwright Moon Young-nam)" aired on the 20th.

On this day, Kwang-tae (Ko Won-hee) said, "Is it fun to play with people?" after learning late that Hung Gi-jin (Seok Jeong-hwan) is a gold spoon.

"I was a person to see for a lifetime, and you were the first woman to treat me as it is," said Hung Gi-jin. "I was convinced that I could see you all my life. I should have said it before this." But Gwangtae turned around saying, "I did not even know I was tested, do not show up in front of me again, fraud."

However, Kwang Tae was alone and shouted, "I am glad that the people and buildings have come together at once, Lee Kwang Tae, finally suffering." "As my dad said, I was a first-class lottery," he told Sister, Jeon Hye-bin.

Gwangsik said, "It is strange to build, is it a dream to be in such a house, or a dream to be broken?" But Gwangtae said, "The world has many miracles that we can not know, it will not wake up."

Bae Bang-ho (Choi Dae-chul) took charge of childcare alone after abruptly losing Mary (Ha Jae-sook). The lawyer who visited the crypt afterwards said, "I am sorry and thank you, we will raise our beak well, so do not worry about it, rest comfortably, and I will raise it well."

At the same time, in the same building, Gwangnam (Hong Eun Hee) also visited his ashes. Gwangnam turned around saying, "I will never forgive you, then kneel down and forgive me when I meet my father, I will not come again, today is the last."

At this time, Gwangnam and the defense came across by chance. Gwangnam told the defense, "Do you have a mother? "He said," Suddenly, on the day of the trip, "and told Mary that she was suddenly killed.

Two people who came closer later, and when Gwang-tae witnessed Gwang-nam getting out of the defense car, he shouted, "This is a wind, an affair, a woman."

Bongja (Lee Bo-hee) was moved by telling Gwang-sik (Jeon Hye-bin) that he went to pick Wedding Dress together and soon said, "I wanted to show you the first happy figure."

Gwangsik gave up the son Yesul (Kim Kyung-nam) of Dose (Lee Byung-joon) for the baton, so he said, "I must be happy to my share." When I arrived, I saw the sewing in the Wedding Dress and said, "It took 35 years to wear the Wedding Dress, I am sorry that I was too late." Tears also shed tears that witnessed the love of the two people.

'OK Photon' Broadcast Screen Capture