'Four Years Hap' Shin Ah-yeong "Harvard Business School alumni Husband and a month food cost 2 million won" FLEX ('Statue 2')

Shin Ah-yeong appeared in Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest and mentioned the life of the long-di couple of all time.Shin Ah-yeong appeared on SBS entertainment Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny broadcast on the 21st.Lee Ji-hye said, Then I will see if a thousand people can watch it on the show, or I will fold it.Moon Jea-wan said, I know a lover (a friend of entertainers), we have different textures. He said, There is a person who is sincere in ramen, a god of ramen.Turns out the aid mukbang queen Lee Guk-joo was summoned.Lee Guk-joo said, When Wannabe Husband was welcome to unmarried women in their thirties, Gim Gu-ra said, I do not need to see a person. Lee Ji-hye said, Its okay for me, Husband is better than Oh Ji-ho, I saw a person, I love my eyes. Before I met 500 people, I tasted Lee Guk-joo. When I finished the recipe, I finished the food. Did not I have morning sickness?Its delicious, he said.ThenLove Live!!, which was a channel, began. In a moment, more than a hundred people gathered, and Gim Gu-ra admitted to Celeb, I came up to the seniors.The fans gathered up to 300 people in two minutes, saying, What is the abolition of Wani TV?Lee Ji-hye regretted that he should have a thousand people and changed the rules, but quickly broke the thousand and used the channel.Above all, Shin Ah-yeong said that he was a 14-year-old Longdi couple.Shin Ah-yeong said, From Love to the present, half of the 14 years together were long, and seven of the 14 years together. Lee Ji-hye said, I did not see it for two or three years in the middle. Lee Ji-hye said, Then I can meet New Fe, but it is different from me.Shin Ah-yeong, who told me that he had finally joined the end of his life, said, I have been married for four years, I have been married for three months, so I am like a newlywed again. He laughed when he said, I asked him if he was really worried and worried about me.Husbands specifications are as great as her daughter Shin Ah-yeong.Shin Ah-yeong said, I used to work in the financial industry and now I have moved to venture capitalist, Shin Ah-yeong said of Husband, an alumni of Harvard Business School.However, when asked about the fact that MC Seo Jang-hoon said, What do you mean when the agreement is that you want to live away again in three months? Shin Ah-yeong acknowledged that I feel real Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 when I live together, I feel angry with a little thing. I told him.Shin Ah-yeong also said that Lee Yeong-ae and BTS were connected, saying, I went to the concert together, my close sister was close to Lee Yeong-ae sister, and three went to BTS concert.Shin Ah-yeong said, I like to eat, and the money I spend when I eat is not too bad. I eat five hamburgers alone, ramen is for appetizers, bibim noodle salads, and ramen noodles are not for 3 to 4 boils.Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest Capture

Shin Ah-yeong appeared in 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest' and mentioned the life of the long-di couple of all time.

Shin Ah-yeong appeared on SBS entertainment 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 Season 2 - You Are My Destiny' broadcast on the 21st.

Lee Ji-hye said, "Then I will see if a thousand people can watch it on the show, or I will fold it." Moon Jea-wan said, "I know a Lover (a friend of entertainers), we have different textures." He said, "There is a person who is sincere in ramen, a god of ramen."

Turns out the aid mukbang queen Lee Guk-joo was summoned. Lee Guk-joo said, "When Wannabe Husband was welcome to unmarried women in their thirties, Gim Gu-ra said," I do not need to see a person. "Lee Ji-hye said," It's okay for me, Husband is better than Oh Ji-ho, I saw a person, I Love my eyes. "

Before I met 500 people, I tasted Lee Guk-joo. When I finished the recipe, I finished the food. "Did not I have morning sickness? It’s delicious,” he said.

ThenLove Live!!, which was a channel, began. In a moment, more than a hundred people gathered, and Gim Gu-ra admitted to Celeb, "I came up to the seniors." The fans gathered up to 300 people in two minutes, saying, "What is the abolition of Wani TV?" Lee Ji-hye regretted that he should have "a thousand people" and changed the rules, but quickly broke the thousand and used the channel.

Above all, Shin Ah-yeong said that he was a 14-year-old Longdi couple. Shin Ah-yeong said, "From Love to the present, half of the 14 years together were long, and seven of the 14 years together." Lee Ji-hye said, "I did not see it for two or three years in the middle." Lee Ji-hye said, "Then I can meet New Fe, but it is different from me."

Shin Ah-yeong, who told me that he had finally joined the end of his life, said, "I have been married for four years, I have been married for three months, so I am like a newlywed again." He laughed when he said, "I asked him if he was really worried and worried about me.

Husband's specifications are as great as her daughter Shin Ah-yeong. Shin Ah-yeong said, "I used to work in the financial industry and now I have moved to venture capitalist," Shin Ah-yeong said of Husband, an alumni of Harvard Business School.

However, when asked about the fact that MC Seo Jang-hoon said, "What do you mean when the agreement is that you want to live away again in three months?" Shin Ah-yeong acknowledged that "I feel real Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 when I live together, I feel angry with a little thing." I told him.

Shin Ah-yeong also said that Lee Yeong-ae and BTS were connected, saying, "I went to the concert together, my close sister was close to Lee Yeong-ae sister, and three went to BTS concert."

Shin Ah-yeong said, "I like to eat, and the money I spend when I eat is not too bad." "I eat five hamburgers alone, ramen is for appetizers, bibim noodle salads, and ramen noodles are not for 3 to 4 boils.

Same Bed, Different Dreams 2: You Are My Dest’ Capture