"Fake IU...I Live Alone": A series of self-defeating and viewer-criticized rushes

I Live Alone is losing the trust of viewers with a series of unfortunate Choicesss.Park Na-rae, who was surrounded by sexual harassment controversy, was surrounded by the controversy of Fake IU, starting with his attempt to cover up with tears.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 18th, Simon Dominic (SSimon Dominic) sang and then watched the drama My Uncle.On this day, SSimon Dominic could not overcome the sensitivity of seeing my uncle. He grabbed his cell phone and said, The Man from NowhereI just cried a lot when I saw the last episode of My Uncle. Everyone who watched the video in the studio, including Park Na-rae and Jun Hyun-moo, was surprised when SSimon Dominic said, I love you. The other person SSimon Dominic spoke to was, Oh, really?You have come to see it. The appearance of SSimon Dominic and IU talking caused curiosity.But SSimon Dominic didnt speak to the real IU, he spoke to her through voice-based SNS, and there were people who imitated her and Choi Jun in this SNS.Mamamu Hwasa and Kian84 were surprised at the new SNS they first encountered and tongued out.As the daily life of SSimon Dominic and the daily life of basketball player Heo Hoon were drawn, I Live Alone, the broadcast was concluded on the day.But after the broadcast, the criticism of viewers was poured out: the way I Live Alone was gone.As SSimon Dominic and IU promoted as if they had actually talked, many viewers expressed regret that they were so-called fishing.In fact, the viewers bulletin board of I Live Alone registered more than three pages of viewers opinions regarding the broadcast on the day, mostly containing the voices of viewers protesting over the editing method.I Live Alone has lost the trust of viewers due to the recent Choicesss.Recently, MC Park Na-rae was caught up in the controversy of sexual harassment, and he was criticized for an episode of an atmosphere that seemed to cover it.There has been an opportunity to rebound, including Jun Hyun-moos return to the 400th, but the TV viewer ratings has fallen. Looking at the recent monthly ratings, 396 episodes broadcast on the 14th of last month recorded 9.7%.Since then, 8.6% (397 times), 8.1% (398 times), 9.0% (399 times), 8.1% (400 times), and 7.3% (401 times) have failed to meet expectations.Attention is focusing on whether I can live alone, which is making a series of unfortunate Choicesss and leaving regrets, before planting.
I Live Alone is losing the trust of viewers with a series of unfortunate Choicesss.Park Na-rae, who was surrounded by sexual harassment controversy, was surrounded by the controversy of Fake IU, starting with his attempt to cover up with tears.In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 18th, Simon Dominic (SSimon Dominic) sang and then watched the drama My Uncle.On this day, SSimon Dominic could not overcome the sensitivity of seeing my uncle. He grabbed his cell phone and said, The Man from NowhereI just cried a lot when I saw the last episode of My Uncle. Everyone who watched the video in the studio, including Park Na-rae and Jun Hyun-moo, was surprised when SSimon Dominic said, I love you. The other person SSimon Dominic spoke to was, Oh, really?You have come to see it. The appearance of SSimon Dominic and IU talking caused curiosity.But SSimon Dominic didnt speak to the real IU, he spoke to her through voice-based SNS, and there were people who imitated her and Choi Jun in this SNS.Mamamu Hwasa and Kian84 were surprised at the new SNS they first encountered and tongued out.As the daily life of SSimon Dominic and the daily life of basketball player Heo Hoon were drawn, I Live Alone, the broadcast was concluded on the day.But after the broadcast, the criticism of viewers was poured out: the way I Live Alone was gone.As SSimon Dominic and IU promoted as if they had actually talked, many viewers expressed regret that they were so-called fishing.In fact, the viewers bulletin board of I Live Alone registered more than three pages of viewers opinions regarding the broadcast on the day, mostly containing the voices of viewers protesting over the editing method.I Live Alone has lost the trust of viewers due to the recent Choicesss.Recently, MC Park Na-rae was caught up in the controversy of sexual harassment, and he was criticized for an episode of an atmosphere that seemed to cover it.There has been an opportunity to rebound, including Jun Hyun-moos return to the 400th, but the TV viewer ratings has fallen. Looking at the recent monthly ratings, 396 episodes broadcast on the 14th of last month recorded 9.7%.Since then, 8.6% (397 times), 8.1% (398 times), 9.0% (399 times), 8.1% (400 times), and 7.3% (401 times) have failed to meet expectations.Attention is focusing on whether I can live alone, which is making a series of unfortunate Choicesss and leaving regrets, before planting.

I Live Alone is losing the trust of viewers with a series of unfortunate Choicesss. Park Na-rae, who was surrounded by sexual harassment controversy, was surrounded by the controversy of Fake IU, starting with his attempt to cover up with tears.

In MBC entertainment program I Live Alone, which aired on the 18th, Simon Dominic (SSimon Dominic) sang and then watched the drama My Uncle.

On this day, SSimon Dominic could not overcome the sensitivity of seeing "my uncle." He grabbed his cell phone and said, "The Man from Nowhere I just cried a lot when I saw the last episode of 'My Uncle'. "

Everyone who watched the video in the studio, including Park Na-rae and Jun Hyun-moo, was surprised when SSimon Dominic said, “I love you.” The other person SSimon Dominic spoke to was, “Oh, really? You have come to see it. "The appearance of SSimon Dominic and IU talking caused curiosity.

But SSimon Dominic didn’t speak to the real IU, he spoke to her through voice-based SNS, and there were people who imitated her and Choi Jun in this SNS. Mamamu Hwasa and Kian84 were surprised at the new SNS they first encountered and tongued out.

As the daily life of SSimon Dominic and the daily life of basketball player Heo Hoon were drawn, I Live Alone, the broadcast was concluded on the day.

But after the broadcast, the criticism of viewers was poured out: the way I Live Alone was gone. As SSimon Dominic and IU promoted as if they had actually talked, many viewers expressed regret that they were so-called fishing.

In fact, the viewer's bulletin board of I Live Alone registered more than three pages of viewers' opinions regarding the broadcast on the day, mostly containing the voices of viewers protesting over the editing method.

I Live Alone has lost the trust of viewers due to the recent Choicesss. Recently, MC Park Na-rae was caught up in the controversy of sexual harassment, and he was criticized for an episode of an atmosphere that seemed to cover it.

There has been an opportunity to rebound, including Jun Hyun-moo's return to the 400th, but the TV viewer ratings has fallen. Looking at the recent monthly ratings, 396 episodes broadcast on the 14th of last month recorded 9.7%. Since then, 8.6% (397 times), 8.1% (398 times), 9.0% (399 times), 8.1% (400 times), and 7.3% (401 times) have failed to meet expectations.

Attention is focusing on whether I can live alone, which is making a series of unfortunate Choicesss and leaving regrets, before planting.