'Donkey ear' Tony Ahn, 'sick finger' Actor Son Soo-min, publicity instant audition

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Tony Ahn and Son Soo-mins audition scene were drawn.On this day, a musical practice scene with Kim Mun-jung director was drawn.Kim Mun-jung, unlike the heroine, tried to transform into a kind mode for child actors.However, I could not hide all of my unique charisma instincts and bought the MCs cause.Kim Joo-an Actor and Cha Seung-soo Actor, who debuted in the musical for the first time, froze the point of Kim Mun-jung.Kim Joo-an confessed in an interview, I thought I did not like Kim Mun-jungs director, so I was so nervous.On the other hand, Fourth Year Actor attracted attention with a relaxed appearance on the instant acting guidance of Kim Mun-jung.Tony Ahn headed directly to the KBS drama room for Son Soo-mins audition opportunity.Tony Ahn met PD, who is preparing for a new one-act drama, saying, We have to move immediately to catch an opportunity.Just in time, PD was looking for a female cast in her 20s, and Tony Ahn was able to win an instant audition.Son Soo-min said, My shoulder felt heavy. I was so nervous and nervous.In the tense appearance of Son Soo-min, Shin Soo-yul said, I will be shaking a lot, but you are running while you like it.Son Soo-min showed off his ability to act during the blank season, and a good atmosphere was formed.Tony Ahn then caused a catastrophe in the middle of the act, and Son Soo-min said, I thought you were not on my side.Fortunately, the audition was finished positively, and I promised to meet next.Meanwhile, Yang Chi-seong planned a twin-iron unit to strengthen Park Kwang-jaes mental strength, which was admired by Park Kwang-jaes ability to overcome the fear of heights and complete Repel descent training.
In the KBS 2TV entertainment program Boss in the Mirror (hereinafter referred to as Donkey Ear), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Tony Ahn and Son Soo-mins audition scene were drawn.On this day, a musical practice scene with Kim Mun-jung director was drawn.Kim Mun-jung, unlike the heroine, tried to transform into a kind mode for child actors.However, I could not hide all of my unique charisma instincts and bought the MCs cause.Kim Joo-an Actor and Cha Seung-soo Actor, who debuted in the musical for the first time, froze the point of Kim Mun-jung.Kim Joo-an confessed in an interview, I thought I did not like Kim Mun-jungs director, so I was so nervous.On the other hand, Fourth Year Actor attracted attention with a relaxed appearance on the instant acting guidance of Kim Mun-jung.Tony Ahn headed directly to the KBS drama room for Son Soo-mins audition opportunity.Tony Ahn met PD, who is preparing for a new one-act drama, saying, We have to move immediately to catch an opportunity.Just in time, PD was looking for a female cast in her 20s, and Tony Ahn was able to win an instant audition.Son Soo-min said, My shoulder felt heavy. I was so nervous and nervous.In the tense appearance of Son Soo-min, Shin Soo-yul said, I will be shaking a lot, but you are running while you like it.Son Soo-min showed off his ability to act during the blank season, and a good atmosphere was formed.Tony Ahn then caused a catastrophe in the middle of the act, and Son Soo-min said, I thought you were not on my side.Fortunately, the audition was finished positively, and I promised to meet next.Meanwhile, Yang Chi-seong planned a twin-iron unit to strengthen Park Kwang-jaes mental strength, which was admired by Park Kwang-jaes ability to overcome the fear of heights and complete Repel descent training.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program "Boss in the Mirror" (hereinafter referred to as "Donkey Ear"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 20th, Tony Ahn and Son Soo-min's audition scene were drawn.

On this day, a musical practice scene with kim mun-jung director was drawn. kim mun-jung, unlike the heroine, tried to transform into a 'kind mode' for child Actors. However, I could not hide all of my unique "charisma instincts" and bought the MCs' cause.

Kim Joo-an Actor and Cha Seung-soo Actor, who debuted in the musical for the first time, froze the point of kim mun-jung. Kim Joo-an confessed in an interview, "I thought I did not like kim mun-jung's director, so I was so nervous." On the other hand, 'Fourth Year Actor' attracted attention with a relaxed appearance on the instant Acting guidance of kim mun-jung.

Tony Ahn headed directly to the KBS drama room for Son Soo-min's audition opportunity. Tony Ahn met PD, who is preparing for a new one-act drama, saying, "We have to move immediately to catch an opportunity." Just in time, PD was looking for a female cast in her 20s, and Tony Ahn was able to win an instant audition.

Son Soo-min said, "My shoulder felt heavy. I was so nervous and nervous." In the tense appearance of Son Soo-min, Shin Soo-yul said, "I will be shaking a lot, but you are running while you like it." Son Soo-min showed off his ability to act during the blank season, and a good atmosphere was formed.

Tony Ahn then caused a catastrophe in the middle of the act, and Son Soo-min said, "I thought you were not on my side." Fortunately, the audition was finished positively, and I promised to meet next.

Meanwhile, Yang Chi-seong planned a "twin-iron unit" to strengthen Park Kwang-jae's mental strength, which was admired by Park Kwang-jae's ability to overcome the fear of heights and complete Repel descent training.