Donga "holds seven private operators, preparing for a big Cafe Open of alarming size" (TV Cultwo Show)

Donga has seven operators and is preparing for a new business.Koyote Donga appeared as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-kwang on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) broadcast on June 25.On this day, Donga said, I have a lot of operators, he said, referring to Cafe, meat houses, clubs, jewelery, interior and cactus business.Especially in the case of cactus, Donga himself started the idea of ​​planting in the trash can for the first time.Donga said, It is an American trash can, so I was informed that I was grateful there and gave free support.People didnt know it, he boasted.Donga was so impressed by the fact that there were seven individual operators and that he was registered as a representative in Koyote corporation.Not only that, it explained that it was preparing to open a space where Cafe and gallery and wine could also be drunk recently, Donga said: A few months later, Is that where Donga said then?Its about the size of it. Its big, so Im going to do a partnership. Ive also received a notarized lawyer, he said.I did not know the people who were together, but the big companies. They came to me first. They have seen me do Cafe business in Cheongdam-dong.They say that they have seen Dongas creativeness and hard work.

Donga has seven operators and is preparing for a new business.

Koyote Donga appeared as a guest in the damage assessment corner with special DJ Park Sung-kwang on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') broadcast on June 25.

On this day, Donga said, "I have a lot of operators," he said, referring to Cafe, meat houses, clubs, jewelery, interior and cactus business. Especially in the case of cactus, Donga himself started the idea of ​​planting in the trash can for the first time.

Donga said, "It is an American trash can, so I was informed that I was grateful there and gave free support. People didn't know it," he boasted.

Donga was so impressed by the fact that there were seven individual operators and that he was registered as a representative in Koyote corporation.

Not only that, it explained that it was preparing to open a space where Cafe and gallery and wine could also be drunk recently, Donga said: "A few months later, 'Is that where Donga said then?' "It's about the size of it. It's big, so I'm going to do a partnership. I've also received a notarized lawyer," he said.

"I did not know the people who were together, but the big companies. They came to me first. They have seen me do Cafe business in Cheongdam-dong. They say that they have seen Donga's creativeness and hard work. "