'Diet management' San Daraa Park, apology to Minzy and CL "now I know"

San Daraa Park said on his Instagram on the 2nd, I have never seen you eat Min-jiwal Sister Salad since I was a trainee. I always eat delicious things when I eat Chanlin (CL) and Min-ji Salad. Salad sometimes eats snacks. I posted two photos.In the photo, San Daraa Park is enjoying a good time with Minzy, eating Salad, and the donuts and bananas on the table with Salad are also eye-catching.I had a cold noodle with pork cutlets a few months before the fire, but now I have a min-ji team that is not me to give donuts, but I have endured it, said Daraa Park. I am so sorry that I always ate hamburgers in ramen chicken when I was eating my members diet.I know now. I love you. Im healthy now, he said.Meanwhile, San Daraa Park reported on the breakup with YG Entertainment, a former agency that has been in a relationship for 17 years.

San Daraa Park said on his Instagram on the 2nd, "I have never seen you eat Min-jiwal 'Sister Salad' since I was a trainee. I always eat delicious things when I eat Chanlin (CL) and Min-ji Salad. Salad sometimes eats snacks. I posted two photos.

In the photo, San Daraa Park is enjoying a good time with Minzy, eating Salad, and the donuts and bananas on the table with Salad are also eye-catching.

"I had a cold noodle with pork cutlets a few months before the fire, but now I have a Min-ji team that is not me to give donuts, but I have endured it," said Daraa Park. "I am so sorry that I always ate hamburgers in ramen chicken when I was eating my members' diet. I know now. I love you. I'm healthy now," he said.

Meanwhile, San Daraa Park reported on the breakup with YG Entertainment, a former agency that has been in a relationship for 17 years.