DAWN, "My Treasure" Hiuna Happy 30th Birthday...Thank you for being born."

Singer DAWN celebrates girlfriend Hyunas birthdayOn the 6th, DAWN posted an article and a photo on his Instagram, Thank you for being born, my most precious Treasure in the world.The photo shows the childhood of Hyuna. DAWN showed his affection for his birthday by revealing his childhood photos.Hyuna also revealed her gratitude for DAWNs love through her Instagram: The pair celebrated their birthday together in white tuxedoes and dresses.DAWN is always together and I am really happy and I love you, said Hyuna.Meanwhile, Hyuna and DAWN have admitted to their 2018 devotion.

Singer DAWN celebrates girlfriend Hyuna's birthday

On the 6th, DAWN posted an article and a photo on his Instagram, "Thank you for being born, my most precious Treasure in the world."

The photo shows the childhood of Hyuna. DAWN showed his affection for his birthday by revealing his childhood photos.

Hyuna also revealed her gratitude for DAWN's love through her Instagram: The pair celebrated their birthday together in white tuxedoes and dresses.

"DAWN is always together and I am really happy and I love you," said Hyuna.

Meanwhile, Hyuna and DAWN have admitted to their 2018 devotion.