'Comback Home' Shin Young-jwa's original color ..Kim Shin-Young, Lee Young-ji I recognized when I was 9 years old

Kim Shin-Young, who appeared on KBS 2TVs Comeback Home, will unveil the story of Lee Young-jis excavation 11 years ago.With KBS 2TVs Comeback Home (director Park Min-jung), which cheers for the youths Seoul live, ending the season after 10 episodes of todays broadcasts (5th), the last guest will feature singer Spider and broadcaster Kim Shin-Young.The two will be home to Spiders home in 2008, where he lived in Sangsu-dong.In a recent recording, Kim Shin-Young attracted attention by showing off the aspect of a hit prophet.Kim Shin-Young is known to have predicted a big hit before Brave Girls Rolin ran in reverse, and is called Shin Young-jwa among netizens.Kim Shin-Young was surprised by the fact that Rolin was released in March 2017, and it was put into the song and played almost every week on the radio from April to June of that year.In addition, Kim Shin-Young added that he had noticed the IU of his rookie days, and he made his ears nervous. I can not say now, but I asked the IU at that time, I said.I advised that it would be good if I arranged the dance song acoustically, and later IU remade Son Dambis Queen and it was a big hit. On the other hand, Lee Young-ji revealed his hidden relationship with Kim Shin-Young and certified the eye of Shin Young-jwa.Lee Young-ji said, When I was nine years old, I danced in front of Kim Shin-Young. I recognized the bulging rice cake in advance.So the curiosity rises vertically on the last broadcast of Comback Home, which will be released 11 years ago by Kim Shin-Young - Lee Young-ji.KBS 2TVs Comeback Home final episode will be broadcast today (5th) at 10:30 pm.

Kim Shin-Young, who appeared on kbs 2TV's Comeback Home, will unveil the story of Lee Young-ji's excavation 11 years ago.

With kbs 2TV's Comeback Home (director Park Min-jung), which cheers for the youth's Seoul live, ending the season after 10 episodes of today's broadcasts (5th), the last guest will feature singer Spider and broadcaster Kim Shin-Young. The two will be home to Spider's home in 2008, where he lived in Sangsu-dong.

In a recent recording, Kim Shin-Young attracted attention by showing off the aspect of a hit prophet. Kim Shin-Young is known to have predicted a big hit before Brave Girls' 'Rolin' ran in reverse, and is called 'Shin Young-jwa' among netizens. Kim Shin-Young was surprised by the fact that "Rolin" was released in March 2017, and it was put into the song and played almost every week on the radio from April to June of that year."

In addition, Kim Shin-Young added that he had noticed the IU of his rookie days, and he made his ears nervous. "I can not say now, but I asked the IU at that time," I said. I advised that it would be good if I arranged the dance song acoustically, and later IU remade Son Dambi's Queen and it was a big hit. "

On the other hand, Lee Young-ji revealed his hidden relationship with Kim Shin-Young and certified the eye of Shin Young-jwa. Lee Young-ji said, "When I was nine years old, I danced in front of Kim Shin-Young. I recognized the bulging rice cake in advance." So the curiosity rises vertically on the last broadcast of Comback Home, which will be released 11 years ago by Kim Shin-Young - Lee Young-ji.

kbs 2TV's 'Comeback Home' final episode will be broadcast today (5th) at 10:30 pm.