Viewers Furious in 'I Live Alone' fishing promotion

The production team of I Live Alone attracted attention and bought the audiences Furious properly.Simon Dominic appeared on MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the 18th.MSG Wannabe was selected as a member and practiced singing in a private workshop. In the afternoon, he spent time watching TV and healing.After watching TV, Simon Dominic said, I just cried more than the last episode of My Uncle, and my life has been a bit tight and I have been tearing my eyes.The other person with the voice similar to the IU replied, Oh really? You cried when you saw it. The panel members were surprised to say, Did you really call the IU?Actually, Simon Dominic talked to the general public who is famous for IU vocal simulation at the clubhouse, a voice-based SNS.In the broadcast, it was possible to notice that it was not a real IU, but viewers who have only seen the preliminary publicity are complaining that they have fished it properly.There was also an article that mistook the general account for the actual IU.Therefore, I Live Alone viewer bulletin board is pouring out the viewer Furious pointing out this.On the 19th, 57 articles were written in related articles, and criticisms were posted on various communities and IU fan communities.

The production team of 'I Live Alone' attracted attention and bought the audience's Furious properly.

Simon Dominic appeared on MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the 18th. MSG Wannabe was selected as a member and practiced singing in a private workshop. In the afternoon, he spent time watching TV and healing. After watching TV, Simon Dominic said, "I just cried more than the last episode of 'My Uncle', and my life has been a bit tight and I have been tearing my eyes." The other person with the voice similar to the IU replied, "Oh really? You cried when you saw it." The panel members were surprised to say, "Did you really call the IU?"

Actually, Simon Dominic talked to the general public who is famous for IU vocal simulation at the clubhouse, a voice-based SNS. In the broadcast, it was possible to notice that it was not a real IU, but viewers who have only seen the preliminary publicity are complaining that they have "fished it properly". There was also an article that mistook the general account for the actual IU.

Therefore, 'I Live Alone' viewer bulletin board is pouring out the viewer Furious pointing out this. On the 19th, 57 articles were written in related articles, and criticisms were posted on various communities and IU fan communities.