Choi Seon-Ja "Husband late Gu Seok-bong, even more thought than divorce on bottled water" (My Way)

Actor Choi Seon-Ja mentioned her bereavement with Husband late Gu Seok-bong.On June 20th, TV Chosun star documentary myway appeared with aunt, nephew actor Choi Seon-Ja, and singer Choi Jin-hee.Ive been dead for about 33 years, said Choi Seon-Ja. Loneliness is also a feeling of (loneliness) when something happens in front of me and its free.I did not have a new love opportunity, but I was so tired because of Husband, he said.Husband of Choi Seon-Ja is a famous poet, Gu Seok-bong.I didnt even know about the Husband disease, it got coughed and sputum, and whatever treatment was, it was not treated and it got bad enough to get oxygen respirators, Choi Seon-Ja explained.I can not tell you that it is difficult to get sick, and I think I would have lived and died if I went back to that time.(Husband) was also bad in health, so I thought of more than a divorce in many ways because of his persistent nature of writing, Choi Seon-Ja said.I was so sick and hard, I thought about what to do with this person, he said. I did not move to action. I have to choose and take responsibility for this man.I wanted to run away, he said.
Actor Choi Seon-Ja mentioned her bereavement with Husband late Gu Seok-bong.On June 20th, TV Chosun star documentary myway appeared with aunt, nephew actor Choi Seon-Ja, and singer Choi Jin-hee.Ive been dead for about 33 years, said Choi Seon-Ja. Loneliness is also a feeling of (loneliness) when something happens in front of me and its free.I did not have a new love opportunity, but I was so tired because of Husband, he said.Husband of Choi Seon-Ja is a famous poet, Gu Seok-bong.I didnt even know about the Husband disease, it got coughed and sputum, and whatever treatment was, it was not treated and it got bad enough to get oxygen respirators, Choi Seon-Ja explained.I can not tell you that it is difficult to get sick, and I think I would have lived and died if I went back to that time.(Husband) was also bad in health, so I thought of more than a divorce in many ways because of his persistent nature of writing, Choi Seon-Ja said.I was so sick and hard, I thought about what to do with this person, he said. I did not move to action. I have to choose and take responsibility for this man.I wanted to run away, he said.

Actor Choi Seon-Ja mentioned her bereavement with Husband late Gu Seok-bong.

On June 20th, TV Chosun star documentary myway' appeared with aunt, nephew actor Choi Seon-Ja, and singer Choi Jin-hee.

"I've been dead for about 33 years," said Choi Seon-Ja. "Loneliness is also a feeling of (loneliness) when something happens in front of me and it's free."

"I did not have a new love opportunity, but I was so tired because of Husband," he said. Husband of Choi Seon-Ja is a famous poet, Gu Seok-bong.

"I didn't even know about the Husband disease, it got coughed and sputum, and whatever treatment was, it was not treated and it got bad enough to get oxygen respirators," Choi Seon-Ja explained.

"I can not tell you that it is difficult to get sick, and I think I would have lived and died if I went back to that time."

"(Husband) was also bad in health, so I thought of more than a divorce in many ways because of his persistent nature of writing," Choi Seon-Ja said.

"I was so sick and hard, I thought about what to do with this person," he said. "I did not move to action. I have to choose and take responsibility for this man. I wanted to run away," he said.