Choi Hee, Camping Dani Alves, told Jang Yun-jeong: "I think Dani Alves keeps going out these days" (Mam Cafe 2)

Broadcaster Choi Hee gave a laugh to Jang Yun-jeong by blowing fact violence.Jang Yun-jeong left Camping with chef Lee Yeon-bok on the teacast E channel Mam-comfortable Cafe 2 (hereinafter referred to as Mam Cafe 2), which aired on June 21.I go camping with my kids these days, not just obvious when I went to Camping, but I wanted to learn fresh dishes and asked for help, Jang Yun-jeong said.Choi Hee laughed, Yoon Jung Sister is like other programs and it seems like Dani Alves is out these days, and Jang Yun-jeong laughed.

Broadcaster Choi Hee gave a laugh to Jang Yun-jeong by blowing fact violence.

Jang Yun-jeong left Camping with chef Lee Yeon-bok on the teacast E channel "Mam-comfortable Cafe 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Mam Cafe 2"), which aired on June 21.

"I go Camping with my kids these days, not just obvious when I went to Camping, but I wanted to learn fresh dishes and asked for help," Jang Yun-jeong said.

Choi Hee laughed, "Yoon Jung Sister is like other programs and it seems like Dani Alves is out these days," and Jang Yun-jeong laughed.