Cha Eun-woo, Get off All The Butlers..."My brothers always love me."

On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 13th, members who left for Ulleungdo to meet Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.On this day, Cha Eun-woo was not able to hide the expression of excitement that he was going to Ulleungdo that heaven could help.Cha Eun-woo, who was impressed by the superb scenery that followed at Ulleungdo after three hours of travel, showed storm food from barnacle rice prepared by the master to water.Cha Eun-woo, who met the master afterwards, greeted him with a sharp greeting.Then, he encountered the Ulleung Airport Heaven, a 13,000-pyeong masters house where natural water fountains, ponds, and overwhelming scenery catch the eye, and laughed, saying, It seems to be the richest master ever.Yi Jang-hui, who introduced Ulleung Airport Heaven, suggested to the members who were impressed by when my age was sixty and one, to take their lives in lyrics.Cha Eun-woo, along with Shin Sung-rok, said, It is my brothers who always loved me. From the moment I first met the members, I melted the appearance of the members into the lyrics and gave thanks to the precious relationships in my life.Especially, this Ulleungdo shooting was the last All The Butlers of Cha Eun-woo, so the meaning of the lyrics was even more different.I will devote myself to being a brother who can not be seen by others, Cha Eun-woos last trip will focus on how it will lead to the next broadcast.On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo will get off at All The Butlers after broadcasting on the 20th.Cha Eun-woo has been officially joining All The Butlers since May last year and has delivered energy that is splashing as the youngest.sympathy media

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 13th, members who left for Ulleungdo to meet Master Yi Jang-hui were drawn.

On this day, Cha Eun-woo was not able to hide the expression of excitement that he was going to Ulleungdo that heaven could help. Cha Eun-woo, who was impressed by the superb scenery that followed at Ulleungdo after three hours of travel, showed storm food from barnacle rice prepared by the master to water.

Cha Eun-woo, who met the master afterwards, greeted him with a sharp greeting. Then, he encountered the 'Ulleung Airport Heaven', a 13,000-pyeong master's house where natural water fountains, ponds, and overwhelming scenery catch the eye, and laughed, saying, "It seems to be the richest master ever."

Yi Jang-hui, who introduced 'Ulleung Airport Heaven', suggested to the members who were impressed by 'when my age was sixty and one', to take their lives in lyrics.

Cha Eun-woo, along with Shin Sung-rok, said, "It is my brothers who always loved me." From the moment I first met the members, I melted the appearance of the members into the lyrics and gave thanks to the precious relationships in my life.

Especially, this Ulleungdo shooting was the last All The Butlers' of Cha Eun-woo, so the meaning of the lyrics was even more different. "I will devote myself to being a brother who can not be seen by others," Cha Eun-woo's last trip will focus on how it will lead to the next broadcast.

On the other hand, Cha Eun-woo will get off at All The Butlers' after broadcasting on the 20th. Cha Eun-woo has been officially joining All The Butlers' since May last year and has delivered energy that is splashing as the youngest.

sympathy media