BvGul Eunji, Beautiful looks in the Water ahead of comeback

On the 9th, Eunji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled June 17 Yaho!In the photo, Eunji stares at the camera with a lantern-colored eye, and Eunji, who has long straight hair and a black dress, boasts an alluring charm.The netizens who saw this responded with praise and anticipation such as Can I be so beautiful!, I want to come soon on June 17 and I will look at it with sunglasses.Brave Girls, whose Eunji belongs to, will return to their mini album Summer Queen on the 17th.Brave Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, Brave Girls members are in the midst of preparing for a comeback.I have prepared an album filled with Summer songs to take charge of this Summer, so I would like to ask for your expectation. Brave Girls hit their first heyday after debut with Rolin a comeback on the chart.Photol Eunji SNS

On the 9th, Eunji posted a picture on his instagram with an article entitled "June 17 Yaho!"

In the photo, Eunji stares at the camera with a lantern-colored eye, and Eunji, who has long straight hair and a black dress, boasts an alluring charm.

The netizens who saw this responded with praise and anticipation such as "Can I be so beautiful!", "I want to come soon on June 17" and "I will look at it with sunglasses."

Brave Girls, whose Eunji belongs to, will return to their mini album 'Summer Queen' on the 17th. Brave Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said, "Brave Girls members are in the midst of preparing for a comeback. I have prepared an album filled with Summer songs to take charge of this Summer, so I would like to ask for your expectation. "

Brave Girls hit their first heyday after debut with 'Rolin' a comeback on the chart.

Photol Eunji SNS