Bu-seon Kim, apologizing to Jung Woo-sung for only one year Returning Actor "I will not make political remarks"

Actor Bu-Seon Kim declared his return to Actor and vowed not to make any future political and social remarks.Bu-Seon Kim said on June 28th through SNS, I will not make any political and social remarks from today. I started to ride the mountain again yesterday to return to Actor, and I was able to succeed easily because my body was Memory.I will make a perfect thigh muscle and then show up again in a good movie in winter. I have been listening to a lot of complaints and I have been grateful for a lot of articles, he added. I am late, but I will live a solid and practical life.Bu-Seon Kim has recently been provoking political and social provocative speech through SNS.In August last year, Actor Jung Woo-sung won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actor for the movie Witness released in 2019, and Jung Woo-sung received the Best Actor Award and Kim Mi-hwa was wearing a armband in Anseong.As the criticism continued, Bu-Seon Kim said in June, I would like to forgive you for hurting me with a very inappropriate statement, referring to the last Blue Dragon Film Festival award.I was very rash, I sincerely apologize, he said.However, he added, If you think that the Moon Jae-in government, supported by Jung Woo-sung, is doing wrong, just as you criticized the Park Geun-hye government, which was wrong in the past, even if you smile, it would be nice to criticize it with the same standard.Here is a special text for Bu-Seon Kim:I do not make any political and social remarks from today. I am not different from the act of attacking anyone. Like Hong, I am free of charge, I am an affair. I started to ride the mountain again yesterday to return to Actor.I could do it. After making perfect Hollywood honeybuck muscles, I will show up again in a good movie in winter. I have heard a lot of hard complaints and thanked a lot of articles. Then send me a good heat.

Actor Bu-seon Kim declared his return to Actor and vowed not to make any future political and social remarks.

Bu-seon Kim said on June 28th through SNS, "I will not make any political and social remarks from today." "I started to ride the mountain again yesterday to return to Actor, and I was able to succeed easily because my body was Memory. I will make a perfect thigh muscle and then show up again in a good movie in winter. "

"I have been listening to a lot of complaints and I have been grateful for a lot of articles," he added. "I am late, but I will live a solid and practical life."

Bu-seon Kim has recently been provoking political and social provocative speech through SNS. In August last year, Actor Jung Woo-sung won the Blue Dragon Film Award for Best Actor for the movie "Witness" released in 2019, and "Jung Woo-sung received the Best Actor Award and Kim Mi-hwa was wearing a armband in Anseong.

As the criticism continued, Bu-seon Kim said in June, "I would like to forgive you for hurting me with a very inappropriate statement, referring to the last Blue Dragon Film Festival award. I was very rash, I sincerely apologize," he said.

However, he added, "If you think that the Moon Jae-in government, supported by Jung Woo-sung, is doing wrong, just as you criticized the Park Geun-hye government, which was wrong in the past, even if you smile, it would be nice to criticize it with the same standard."

Here is a special text for Bu-seon Kim:

I do not make any political and social remarks from today. I am not different from the act of attacking anyone. Like Hong, I am free of charge, I am an affair. I started to ride the mountain again yesterday to return to Actor. I could do it. After making perfect Hollywood honeybuck muscles, I will show up again in a good movie in winter. I have heard a lot of hard complaints and thanked a lot of articles. Then send me a good heat.