Bo-gyeom, this time with Cosmetic Surgery, is the topic ..'a woman charge controversy' legal response

The YouTuber Bogyeom, who is surrounded by a controversy over misogyny, is the topic of face cosmetic surgery this time.I did a Cosmetic Surgery and its been about three weeks, I think Im going to be a completely different person, Bo-gum said recently, revealing only the upper body through his YouTube channel.The more I fall out of the book, the more I feel about my face. It is bitter and cool.As for his Cosmetic Surgery, netizens speculated that he had recently made a change of heart as he was caught up in the controversy about a woman charge.On the other hand, Bo-gum has caused a womman charge controversy through Professor Yun Ji-suns paper The Genetics of Coronation: A New Materialistic Analysis of the Incomplete Transformation Process of Korean Men.The paper stated that the term boe-eru (boe-e-ru) that Bo-e-gyeom greets YouTube subscribers is a misogyny term, and Professor Yun argued that the term boe-e-ru is a combination of Eru in the word e-e-ru for womens vagina.Professor Yun added, From elementary school boys to young people in their 20s and 30s, it was used like a buzzword for misogyny.We are doing our best in what we can do for a few months in order to make Professor Yuns male hate paper, which has been distorted by BoEru, he said.He then directed Professor Yun, I keep my honor and professorship as a property of a general person.There is no problem with the paper, There is no problem with the paper, There is no reason or reason to apologize, he said. Professor Yun Ji-sun has been doing His Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé for three months. I do not know if I have not sued him. This takes a little time.This is not a joke, he said.And Bo-gyeom is a strong legal response. Youre not feeling any better now, are you? Its a start.I fought on YouTube, fought on SNS, and it will continue, but now I will actually see it.If you look at the mailbox at the latest next week or this month, you will have something in the court, he warned. I think we will see it in real face-to-face soon, but we will see it for a long time.Professor Yun said in April that Youtuber Bogyem will sue me for a few months and have triggered the level of collective cyber attacks, he said. I will also respond to it.

The YouTuber Bogyeom, who is surrounded by a controversy over misogyny, is the topic of face Cosmetic Surgery this time.

"I did a Cosmetic Surgery and it's been about three weeks, I think I'm going to be a completely different person," Bo-gum said recently, revealing only the upper body through his YouTube channel.

"The more I fall out of the book, the more I feel about my face. It is bitter and cool."

As for his Cosmetic Surgery, netizens speculated that he had recently made a change of heart as he was caught up in the controversy about a woman charge.

On the other hand, Bo-gum has caused a womman charge controversy through Professor Yun Ji-sun's paper "The Genetics of Coronation: A New Materialistic Analysis of the Incomplete Transformation Process of Korean Men".

The paper stated that the term "boe-Eru" (boe-e-ru) that Bo-e-gyeom greets YouTube subscribers is a misogyny term, and Professor Yun argued that the term "boe-e-ru" is a combination of Eru in the word "e-e-ru" for women's vagina. Professor Yun added, "From elementary school boys to young people in their 20s and 30s, it was used like a buzzword for misogyny."

"We are doing our best in what we can do for a few months in order to make Professor Yun's male hate paper, which has been distorted by BoEru," he said.

He then directed Professor Yun, "I keep my honor and professorship as a property of a general person. "There is no problem with the paper," "There is no problem with the paper," "There is no reason or reason to apologize," he said. "Professor Yun Ji-sun has been doing 'His Blackmail - Cinémix Par Chloé for three months.' I do not know if I have not sued him. This takes a little time. “This is not a joke,” he said.

And Bo-gyeom is a strong legal response. "You're not feeling any better now, are you? It's a start. I fought on YouTube, fought on SNS, and it will continue, but now I will actually see it. "If you look at the mailbox at the latest next week or this month, you will have something in the court," he warned. "I think we will see it in real face-to-face soon, but we will see it for a long time."

Professor Yun said in April that "YouTuber Bogyem will sue me for a few months and have triggered the level of collective cyber attacks," he said. "I will also respond to it."