Big Mama Lee Young-hyun "I wanted to lose 30kg to Diet, I want to die early" (You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook)

Group Big Mama member Lee Young-hyun lost 30kg of weight to Diet.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as You Hee-yeols Sketchbook) aired on June 25 featured Big Mama, who returned to her new single Haruman the after nine years.(Lee) Young-hyun succeeded, I think I did it in my prime, did you lose a lot? MC You Hee-yeol said after the Big Mama first stage.Lee Young-hyun said, The last time I was in my best class, I lost more than 30kg.I was a little hard because of diabetes during my pregnancy, and I wanted to die early when I lived like this, so I tried hard to find my own way.The members then shared the joy of reunion.Lee Young-hyun said, I am originally afraid of stage fright, but I am psychologically comfortable because I am on stage with my sisters sister.You Hee-yeol said, Everyone seems to be tearing up. There is a tissue from the restaurant, but I hope you have it because you do not know.
Group Big Mama member Lee Young-hyun lost 30kg of weight to Diet.KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook (hereinafter referred to as You Hee-yeols Sketchbook) aired on June 25 featured Big Mama, who returned to her new single Haruman the after nine years.(Lee) Young-hyun succeeded, I think I did it in my prime, did you lose a lot? MC You Hee-yeol said after the Big Mama first stage.Lee Young-hyun said, The last time I was in my best class, I lost more than 30kg.I was a little hard because of diabetes during my pregnancy, and I wanted to die early when I lived like this, so I tried hard to find my own way.The members then shared the joy of reunion.Lee Young-hyun said, I am originally afraid of stage fright, but I am psychologically comfortable because I am on stage with my sisters sister.You Hee-yeol said, Everyone seems to be tearing up. There is a tissue from the restaurant, but I hope you have it because you do not know.

group Big Mama member Lee Young-hyun lost 30kg of weight to Diet.

KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' (hereinafter referred to as You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook) aired on June 25 featured Big Mama, who returned to her new single 'Haruman the' after nine years.

"(Lee) Young-hyun succeeded, I think I did it in my prime, did you lose a lot?" MC You Hee-yeol said after the Big Mama first stage.

Lee Young-hyun said, "The last time I was in my best class, I lost more than 30kg."

"I was a little hard because of diabetes during my pregnancy, and I wanted to die early when I lived like this, so I tried hard to find my own way."

The members then shared the joy of reunion. Lee Young-hyun said, "I am originally afraid of stage fright, but I am psychologically comfortable because I am on stage with my sister's sister."

You Hee-yeol said, "Everyone seems to be tearing up. There is a tissue from the restaurant, but I hope you have it because you do not know."